Froot Is Here!

I_need_me

Electra Heart will be really hard to top, but I know her album will be flawless!

You know, for me Family Jevels (or whatsoever  her first album is called) is just a trash, I hate this album. But Electra Heart is really good and I have really good memories with this album, such a great songs in it. 

So yes, it's gonna be hard to beat this  :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1

I've gotta say it's significantly grown on me. I def like the difference. It's definitely more indie-pop oriented than a brash Dr. Luke production. Good beat, good vocals. I'm a fan :)

Exactly! I love this fresh sound and how the structure of the song is really different. Marina wasn't scared of doing something new and I'm really looking forward to the new album. So far, I think Froot is one of the best songs released this year and I want to see the video now! :)

Exactly! I love this fresh sound and how the structure of the song is really different. Marina wasn't scared of doing something new and I'm really looking forward to the new album. So far, I think Froot is one of the best songs released this year and I want to see the video now! :)

I might actually agree with this tbh. It's definitely on my year-end list. The melody and production are actually really interesting and the lyrics are very Marina-like haha I'm a fan! Can't wait to hear the rest of the material!

• Like 1