Amanda Bynes Claims Dad Asked For Sex When She Was Younger

tiktik

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Tbh i don't believe her? But you never know do you. urgh i thought this mess was over

Her parents are fucking idiots, they dont want to admit she has some mental issues and need help, CONSTANT help. this is all their fault. and actually, i believe her.

Her parents are fucking idiots, they dont want to admit she has some mental issues and need help, CONSTANT help. this is all their fault. and actually, i believe her.

Ahh i havent been too informed on the situation... i just don't get how this happens. I really want her to get better but she doesn't help herself at all but then again she probably can't

Guest Zooey Deschanel

amanda bynes @amandabynes  Â·  13m 13 minutes ago

saying or doing something inappropriate around me so I could get him arrested & put in jail for the rest of his perverted life

My dad fondled himself in front of me so many times that i started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him

Guest Zooey Deschanel

So call me what you want but please do not call me crazy or insane because that's a joke

So let me live my own life free of unhappiness and misery

I will not be manipulated or brainwashed by anyone anymore

I cannot hear the sound of His incestually charged voice ever again and I'm just being honest

So, today I am meeting with a lawyer to get a restraining order against my dad

Him embarrasses me to no end

My mom knows that my father's literally and physically incestual towards his own daughter and the fact that she never called the police on

I have been a HUGE fan of Amanda's since the Amanda Bynes show. It really sucks what she is going through but I honestly feel like this has been a 5-8 year progression for her to get the way she is today. I don't believe her father did any of that stuff but I do think that Amanda really resents her parents for making her work in the industry. I don't think it was something Amanda wanted after a certain age but because her parents were her managers and very strict with her, it built a lot of hate on her end. I know there is a lot to this story but with her family not being honest and amanda being a liar its hard to really know, whats what. I do fully believe she needs help and a lot of it though. That much we all know.