Happy Birthday Valetgirls!

HolySpearit

ValetGirls is such a flawless member!! I have never seen him be rude or negative towards Britney or any member here and he graced us with the masterpiece that is The Martyrdom of St. Britney Spears, which continues to slay my life day after day  :thirsty:

Happy birthday bb  :clap: hope you are having the best day ever!!! go out and rock out with your cock out like it's 2007 :yayy:

• Like 1

ValetGirls is such a flawless member!! I have never seen him be rude or negative towards Britney or any member here and he graced us with the masterpiece that is The Martyrdom of St. Britney Spears, which continues to slay my life day after day  :thirsty:

Happy birthday bb  :clap: hope you are having the best day ever!!! go out and rock out with your cock out like it's 2007 :yayy:

Like honestly, you made my day by making this thread :) It's been a great day but this was icing on the (birthday) cake! Thanks for being positive and I'm glad I make your forum experience a teeny bit betta! And I'm glad you like TMoSt.BS, it was a ton of fun to work on, and I am so happy you listen to it and lahv it!!!!! :yay1::yesplz:

stay savvy dahling :-*

• Like 1

Like honestly, you made my day by making this thread :) It's been a great day but this was icing on the (birthday) cake! Thanks for being positive and I'm glad I make your forum experience a teeny bit betta! And I'm glad you like TMoSt.BS, it was a ton of fun to work on, and I am so happy you listen to it and lahv it!!!!! :yay1::yesplz:

stay savvy dahling :-*

yay!! I'm glad you had a great day and that I put the icing on it :hug:

TMoSt.BS is my blackout 2.0 while I wait for Godney to release album 9 :)

• Like 1