Does Anyone Else Absolutely Hate Making Phone Calls?

ItsNathanbitch

I hate it because I have to talk to someone :mhm: plus I like texting more because I can just answer later and I don't always have to say what? Everytime I can't hear someone :tbh:

Also hope your social anxiety gets better each day! :):hug:

It depends on the person mainly. If I have to call someone I know, that's no problem. But if it's someone I don't know, it's extremely anxiety provoking. I suppose the more I do it though, the better I'll be at it. I prefer meeting people face to face, and yeah texting is better too. :mhm:

Aw thankyou! :):hug: It's definitely not as bad as it used to be, it's just when it comes to phone calls  :nonotatall:

I don't hate making calls but I have a lot of anxiety over leaving voicemails.. :mhm: I find myself re-recording voicemails 3 times and then if I still don't like something about it I delete it one last time and hang up.  :omg1:

I'm not too bad with voicemails, mainly as I don't really have to do it that often, but it's mainly actually making a call in itself that I find so daunting :mhm:

But I can totally understand how you feel  :)

It's not that i don't like making phone calls, i just get nervous as to what i have to say, especially when it comes to talking to my crush, i used to have a huge convo with him and now i just blank D: now I'm just texting, snapchatting and messaging him on FB, wannna meet him already D:

That's sort of how I feel. But the reason I don't like making phone calls because I get nervous about what I have to say which is why I always have to prepare a script.  Maybe try coming up with some things to talk about before you call him (sounds lame but I'm terrible at advice :orangu: )

That's sort of how I feel. But the reason I don't like making phone calls because I get nervous about what I have to say which is why I always have to prepare a script.  Maybe try coming up with some things to talk about before you call him (sounds lame but I'm terrible at advice :orangu: )

Hey something is something :hug: thankies <3

• Like 1

I guess it's a part of my social anxiety (which has improved over the last year or so), however I'm still terrible when it comes to making calls. I always have to write down a script of what I'm going to say and I always put off making a call for as long as I can. 

It depends on the person mainly. If I have to call someone I know, that's no problem. But if it's someone I don't know, it's extremely anxiety provoking. I suppose the more I do it though, the better I'll be at it. I prefer meeting people face to face, and yeah texting is better too. :mhm:

ME 2, i understand youu so much on this, it's really difficult for me too since i'm a little girl and back then I just couldnt escape by texting!  :omgosh: I prepare a script for every call I have to do, (besides family and close friends but i get nervous too)...Even when i'm calling for a pizza I get anxious lol..but I try to push myself and make the calls when I have too and be spontaneous. Because otherwise it would make me loose my time for thinking too much about it. :zoey: It's definitely better to see people face 2 face :mahhaw: 

Hope you get less anxiety and get better at making calls  :kisskiss:

• Like 1

ME 2, i understand youu so much on this, it's really difficult for me too since i'm a little girl and back then I just couldnt escape by texting!  :omgosh: I prepare a script for every call I have to do, (besides family and close friends but i get nervous too)...Even when i'm calling for a pizza I get anxious lol..but I try to push myself and make the calls when I have too and be spontaneous. Because otherwise it would make me loose my time for thinking too much about it. :zoey: It's definitely better to see people face 2 face :mahhaw: 

Hope you get less anxiety and get better at making calls  :kisskiss:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who makes  script before calling :mhm:

But yeah it's so much easier talking to people in person.

And thank you, I'm actually starting to get a bit better as I've had to make several calls recently which has helped me feel not as anxious :mhm:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who makes  script before calling :mhm:

But yeah it's so much easier talking to people in person.

And thank you, I'm actually starting to get a bit better as I've had to make several calls recently which has helped me feel not as anxious :mhm:

You're not alone, not alone, not alone!!! cool that's good, i'm happy for you  :)