Bionic Appreciation Thread

wohoo

BIONIC IS FLAWLESS. :bow: :bow: :bow:

It's sad how much shit it got for poor sales (then came Lotus) but I actually think it's a stand-out album. 

i'm glad you like it. i didn't expect that from you tbh. bionic's follower are just like bionic, ***flawless. :bow:

• Like 1

It actually is a really good album.  I didn't appreciate it much when it came out - namely because, at the time, I was so disappointed with 'Not Myself Tonight' - but I've come around to it in the last two years or so.  'Vanity' is my favorite uptempo of hers and one of my favorite songs of hers in general.  It's everything I want Christina's music to be- fun, kitschy, and ridiculous in the best way possible.  Love it.

• Like 1

i'm glad you like it. i didn't expect that from you tbh. bionic's follower are just like bionic, ***flawless. :bow:

I don't see why bab, I really like Xtina and maybe I'm not an outspoken stan like with Brit-Brit but I do love her music! Lotus is flawless as well, Blank Page >>> :bow: 

I really like Bionic, but it could've been amazing if the tracklisting wasn't so messy. Songs like I Hate Boys and You Lost Me should never have made it past the demo stages. And the bonus tracks should be in the main tracklisting (minus Stronger Than Ever). And she should've released Little Dreamer as a single. Flawless song :crying1:

not trying to be mean, i just don't see how anyone can listen to it. it's so obnoxious and annoying imo. but i'm glad you like it. 

i know what you mean. lana's music is cause the same feelings to me. i only enjoy summertime sadness (the original), ride, once upon a time, brooklyn baby and west coast. but i'd never call it bad music because it's a absolutely different kind of music.

i know what you mean. lana's music is cause the same feelings to me. i only enjoy summertime sadness (the original), ride, once upon a time, brooklyn baby and west coast. but i'd never call it bad music because it's a absolutely different kind of music.

Yeah true. Don't get me wrong, I love some club bangers for sure but idk I don't care for much of Christina's music

favs -

not myself tonight (anthem)

woohoo (dis song makes me get my cake on)

desnudate (slays)

prima donna (when will marina?)

you lost me (cry cry)

vanity (YAS THIS SONG SLAYS ME SO HORDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

monday morning (loves it)

bobblehead (when ya talk all i hear is)

VANITY SO SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE

:mariahcarey: :mariahcarey: :mariahcarey: :mariahcarey:

• Like 1

favs -

not myself tonight (anthem)

woohoo (dis song makes me get my cake on)

desnudate (slays)

prima donna (when will marina?)

you lost me (cry cry)

vanity (YAS THIS SONG SLAYS ME SO HORDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

monday morning (loves it)

bobblehead (when ya talk all i hear is)

VANITY SO SHOULD HAVE BEEN A SINGLE

:mariahcarey: :mariahcarey: :mariahcarey: :mariahcarey:

IA :shake: omg imagine the 18+ mv :shake:

you're flawless. :bow: