Does Anyone Else Here Get Super Pissed Off When...

Dolce

When straight guys use "gay" as an insult? It happened to me today and It makes me mad that gay is even considered an insult  :icanttt: Like okay, I like guys, so what?  :idgi: 
Why are straight guys so fucking homophobic (not all obviously but a lot of them)? I never get called gay as an insult by any girls (I also never see girls calling other girls lesbians as insults  :lol3: )

Anyways just wanted to get that off my chest... thanks for reading I guess. Feel free to post your thoughts.

• Like 1

When straight guys use "gay" as an insult? It happened to me today and It makes me mad that gay is even considered an insult  :icanttt: Like okay, I like guys, so what?  :idgi: 

Why are straight guys so fucking homophobic (not all obviously but a lot of them)? I never get called gay as an insult by any girls (I also never see girls calling other girls lesbians as insults  :lol3: )

Anyways just wanted to get that off my chest... thanks for reading I guess. Feel free to post your thoughts.

i use to. but i got over it :mhm:

I get called gay all the time when I'm not :(

They just consider it offensive because that's not what they are and that's called labeling and no one likes to be labeled/labeled wrong. This is just how society is  :mhm:

It's sad. I think there's more of a negative stigma with being gay. No one in the gay community would be offended if someone called them straight (or maybe I'm jut speaking for myself). 

But yeah I guess that's just how society is. People still have a long way to go before being gay is considered something okay  :displeased:

• Like 1