Ver "raven-Symoné: "i'm Tired Of Being Labeled"

Babydoll

I agree with her. I think the best way to achieve equality is to erase all the labels, because we don't have a word to name those who like the colour blue, or those who like dogs, why would we need a label for those who like guys or girl or both? 

English is not my mother language so I don't know if I explained myself, sorry  :orlynow:

I agree with her. I think the best way to achieve equality is to erase all the labels, because we don't have a word to name those who like the colour blue, or those who like dogs, why would we need a label for those who like guys or girl or both? 

English is not my mother language so I don't know if I explained myself, sorry  :orlynow:

Don't worry Cutie :-* , my mother language is Spanish lol :trollney:  , and I agree with you, at the end of the day, we are all human beings, and neither  our preferences, skin tone, nationality, etc, none of that should define who we are :hug::)

• Like 1

I agree. Labels only separate us further.

And then for African-Americans, most of us have very little connection to Africa. Our families have been here for hundreds of years, so we are as American as anyone else tbh.

It's annoying when people have to have a name for everything and every person. Like it doesn't matter about who I'm attracted to, my skin color, my beliefs, etc. At the end of the day, I'm just me.

I agree completely with her!

I agree. Labels only separate us further.

And then for African-Americans, most of us have very little connection to Africa. Our families have been here for hundreds of years, so we are as American as anyone else tbh.

It's annoying when people have to have a name for everything and every person. Like it doesn't matter about who I'm attracted to, my skin color, my beliefs, etc. At the end of the day, I'm just me.

:hug:<3