The Official Mockingjay Part 1 Thread

Richie

OMG the trailer looks pretty intense :excited:

Can't wait to watch it :excited:

IKRRRRRRRRRRR :shake::soexcited:

Is this supposed to be Liam? :zoomzoom: this doesn't look like hima at all :frenchy:

I THOUGHT THE SAME. I don't like him, tbh. (I don't even like Gale the character at all) But I know he has some fans that's why I posted a picture of him

So excited :shake: the trailer was insane.. Read the book long time ago, forgot some details so cant wait to watch the movie :excited: hope i find someone to watch it together :)

Yeah I've read mockingjay like 3 times (I'm a huge fan) but I'm gonna read it again for the movie :excited: 

and I'll go with you if you don't find someone else ;)

I despised Gale when he left Katniss to be dragged away or whatever (I read it like 4-5 months ago so my memory is kinda blurry

:orangu:)

I haven't read them in a while either so mine is too :orangu: but 

Yeah me too, same for her mother. Anyway is something that suzanne did for her to be only with peeta :P I LOVE the end despise the sad things. The epilogue >>>> life <3

• 3 weeks later...

So excited :shake: the trailer was insane.. Read the book long time ago, forgot some details so cant wait to watch the movie :excited: hope i find someone to watch it together :)

You can watch it with me and RC :excited:

I know it was really insane I just watch CF yesterday on NF for the first time haven't seen the first yet but as soon as I saw CF I was insanely in love with it and now I want MJ part 1 n 2 right now :excited: