What Is Your Favorite Britney Studio Album?

Everytime

What is your favorite Britney studio album?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Britney studio album?

• ...Baby One More Time
    • Oops!... I Did It Again
    • Britney
    • In the Zone
    • Blackout
    • Circus
    • Femme Fatale
    • Britney Jean

a4ttno.jpg

Hey guys! :) I'd love to do some research here. I'm gonna ask a simple (yet profound) question in the poll, what is your favorite Britney Spears studio album? Please answer honestly and respect others opinions. <3

After several months and after MANY votes, I'd love to announce the (Universe) ordering of Britney's albums.

*PLEASE NOTE: if you CAN'T choose, just flip a coin at least between your two faves. I want as much data as possible! :D*

ALSO, if you like, to make my research a bit more fun, tell WHY you love the album so much in the thread and some info about you. For example, your age, gender, sexuality, location, etc.

Thanks! :)

So... what is YOUR favorite Britney Spears studio album and WHY? ;)

My fave album: Chaotic EP Blackout

Why: it has Get Naked & Perfect Lover on it. But it all reality, it's the only album I don't skip a song on. I love the sonics of the album, the sparse dark atmosphere it creates, and the overall cohesion of the album. Only Britney, only in 2007, could've made this album, which makes it irreplaceable on all levels. It's the most evocative of Brit's albums, and it still sounds fresh 7 years later. When will your faves? :walkonby:

Info about me:

Sexuality: Straight

• Like 2

My fave album: Blackout

Britney_Spears_-_Blackout.png

Why: Britney gave us during her darkest times, one of the (if not the) best album she's ever recorded. It's up beat, yet dark... deep and meaningful but still fun, sprinkled w/ a little bit of that "personal" side. The production on the album is top notch, it has a great variety of producers, and in my opinion, it's the closest to that "urban" album she's always talking about making. The opening line is so ICONIC and overall the album takes you through a journey from beginning to end. The photoshoot for the album is flawless, I mean...

britney_spears_blackout-1.jpg

britney_spears_blackout-2.jpgbritney_spears_blackout-4.jpg

Info about me:

Sexuality: Gay

• Like 1

I flipped a coin because I was wondering between In the zoneand Blackout but it got ITZ. So, the album is full of flawless songs and production. My favourite track of Britney is there (Breathe on Me). I love IGTBB, MATM, TOMF, Everytime. Also, we got The Onyx Hotel Tour and that is the sexiest era ever, so uhm... yeah. :D

Info about me:

Circus of course! 

Why do I love this album so much? At first it reminds me of the best time in my life. I was really enjoying my life back in 2008-2010, I will always miss that beautiful time. Circus is the only thing which is still with me and I can "go back" into the past while listening to it. 

Second is the sound of the album. I really love pure pop music and Circus is great in this way. I enjoy every song on this album, expect Shattered Glass because I rarely like Dr Luke productions. I don't say I hate it, but it's kinda weak for me.

Circus has so many tracks which are the best songs ever recorded by Britney in my opinion. For example Blur, Mannequin, Rock Me In, Unusual You, If You Seek Amy, Rock Boy, Womanizer, Mmm Papi. 

And the last (but not least) reason why I adore this amazing album is whole circus theme era. It was very artistic and magical and it really impressed me. I loved the videos, the tour, costumes, performances, photoshots and everything! 

Info about me:

Sexuality: Gay

• Like 1

Favorite album: Blackout

Why?: It's an urban/electro pop masterpiece. Ahead of it's time and never gets old. I can listen to it on repeat with no problem. Cohesive, but each song has it's own special qualities. And to think she made this during one of the most hectic times of her life.

Info about me:

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

:)

My fave album: In The Slay Zone :bow:

Why: It has everything a need! Songs about sex, dance, heart-touching ballads, great lyrics - just perfect!

Info about me:

Sexuality: What the fuck? How this question is helping you in anything? :pieceofwhat:

"everything I need - songs about sex"

:gloria:

• Like 1

Favorite Album: Blackout

Why: It has all of the dark undertones with urban flare/influence that is suited for Britney's image, style & sound. It started a trend in the change of pop music from that awkward area of 2005-2006 (Like what songs were out at that time??) She introduced dubstep slightly, her lyrics were the raunchiest they've ever been. Every track is flaw free & i dont even hit the next button....Just the fact that her music was A, VERY mature and she EP'd it...BTW it was a STRUGGLE picking btwn BO & ITZ because ITZ is my absolute favoriteeeee but BO took that lol

Info about me:
Sex: Male