Britney In Germany Information!

wiloconyx

Hi guys!

I mailed a few times with CentrO (The mall where the event will take place) in Oberhousen.

I got a mail back today with some info :

Hi Wilco,

one remark before I try to answer: CentrO Management is not in lead by this event. We will not have any influence of timing and activities of Britney Spears. Only Change of Scandinavia or better only the  Management von Britney Spears is responsible for Britneys appearance and the timing.

Britney Spears will come to the „Change store“ at CentrO at 11.30. There will be no autograph possibilities and no chance to take a picture with her.

In front of the store „Change“ will be place for  400-450 fans behind the press area to see Britney. If more fans will be there, they can stand beside the way to the Change store, which Britney has to take. Another chance to see her, is outside CentrO, where Britney arrive and enter CentrO. The plaza is called “Platz der Guten Hoffnungâ€.

The public appearance will take about 15 minutes. If the space inside CentrO is occupied, the outside fans will not get the chance to enter CentrO.

We need for this scenario the permission by the city authorities, which is checked in these days.

Kind regards

Marcus Remark
Event & Leisuremanager

• Like 3

Why is she going to Oberhausen of all cities? :izudumb:  I thought she would go to a bigger city like Berlin. Even Dusseldorf or Cologne is a bigger city in that area. 

I heard that CentrO is the biggest mall of Europe so maybe that's why they chose that place cuz there coming alot of people there so it's great promotion for the product.

But i don't mind....Oberhausen is like 60 minutes away from my place (in Holland) so i'm happy she chose Oberhausen 

I heard that CentrO is the biggest mall of Europe so maybe that's why they chose that place cuz there coming alot of people there so it's great promotion for the product.

But i don't mind....Oberhausen is like 60 minutes away from my place (in Holland) so i'm happy she chose Oberhausen 

I see. You're lucky! It's so far from where I live  :( Take a lot of pictures for us!  

Why is she going to Oberhausen of all cities? :izudumb:  I thought she would go to a bigger city like Berlin. Even Dusseldorf or Cologne is a bigger city in that area. 

i was thinking the same, but Centro is the biggest Mall in europe. overhausen is west germany. there live more people... 

i was hoping for berlin...

What about the KaDeWe (in Berlin, also Germany)