Girls' Generation Song Sounds Like Gimme More

queenspears

If someone told me that Britney could no longer be my one and only queen, then my queens would be Girls' Generation.

They are the most badass K-Pop group out there.

Yesterday when I was listening to their album "The Boys' for the first time in a while, I realized that their song "Oscar' has an intro that sounds like the Gimme More intro.

I had no clue that my sub queens were fans of Godney.  :aww1:

Tell me what you think down below.  :P

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lᴜᴠ3�ɪ♥Hᴀᴛᴇ�ɪ

YASS GG <3 

but no that song sounds nothing like gimme more :frenchy: I've been listening to that song for 3 years now and that never crossed my mind :thinkingpinky:

Girl's Generation are ok, they have 2-3 very talented members, but their girly style is not really my thing, and they are not that badass, if you're going for a badass girlgroup you should pick 2NE1, as they are the ones who started this badass girls thing, and SNSD decided to follow by adding some sexiness into it. The song is nice tho! but too autotuned for me but not bad :)