This Matm Vegas Performance>>>>>>>>>>

Up'N'Down

omg u were blessed by this in person! How was the show? Fave moments?

Yes.. I still think was a dream but i have proofs that was real..  :crying1:

mm.. my fav moment i thing was finishing BTI when she is alone on stage.. it looks amazing and the moves she does make it look so cool.. and also Lucky .. cuz everyone was singing along and with their hands on the air.. it was so beautiful! i get emotional during this part..  :crying4: and also everytime interlude.. so beautiful.

But the whole show is amazing.. the best experience of my life!!! 

i wanna go back  :excited:  :excited:

MIne too she did slay ! were where you seated? I was section 103 row b seats 21-22

OMG :o 

i was section 104 row c 13 and 12 but me and my cousin were moving a lot haha cuz a group of guys next to us were going up and down stairs all the time i think to take video or something..

OMG :o

i was section 104 row c 13 and 12 but me and my cousin were moving a lot haha cuz a group of guys next to us were going up and down stairs all the time i think to take video or something..

we were so close <3 my dad thought she was singing live the entire show, and did you notice that she clipped her wig to her head during the freakshow act.  I think I saw you were you one of those people who were wild and dancing the whole time

we were so close <3 my dad thought she was singing live the entire show, and did you notice that she clipped her wig to her head during the freakshow act.  I think I saw you were you one of those people who were wild and dancing the whole time

hahaha my cousin screamed -she is singing live- during the start of  Freakshow hahaha i didn't want to say nothing lol.. 

and i heard scream and shout live hahaha ok..

mmmh no I didnt notice that.. and about the dancing people I dont know cuz everyone around me were dancing all the time lol.. was a Party 

hahaha my cousin screamed -she is singing live- during the start of  Freakshow hahaha i didn't want to say nothing lol.. 

and i heard scream and shout live hahaha ok..

mmmh no I didnt notice that.. and about the dancing people I dont know cuz everyone around me were dancing all the time lol.. was a Party 

Yes but this old man behind me kept asking us to sit down oh and I meant she bobby pinned the front so it wouldn;t fall on her face like on the first night of this leg. Lol im just very observant about the tiniest details

Yes but this old man behind me kept asking us to sit down oh and I meant she bobby pinned the front so it wouldn;t fall on her face like on the first night of this leg. Lol im just very observant about the tiniest details

hahaha oh yeah.. but i didn't notice it was for freakshow haha

but i loved that everyone there were too nice 

was a really good experience.. ,y cousin loved the show so much that she wants to get back next year and im so down for that lol.. 

hahaha oh yeah.. but i didn't notice it was for freakshow haha

but i loved that everyone there were too nice 

was a really good experience.. ,y cousin loved the show so much that she wants to get back next year and im so down for that lol.. 

lol my dad thought she was going to come back out and sing bomt in a school girl outfit when the show ended he got sadder than I when he realized we had to go.

lol my dad thought she was going to come back out and sing bomt in a school girl outfit when the show ended he got sadder than I when he realized we had to go.

hahaha did you listened when the people were screaming - Britney, Britney Britney!-  at the end of the show?

my cousin thought she was going to get back too haha and she was like.. -what if we run backstage just like she did(at the end of the show)  and we find her and hug her lol.. and i was like.. -oh if we do that her bodyguards will kick our asses out of the Hotel haha- 

hahaha did you listened when the people were screaming - Britney, Britney Britney!-  at the end of the show?

my cousin thought she was going to get back too haha and she was like.. -what if we run backstage just like she did(at the end of the show)  and we find her and hug her lol.. and i was like.. -oh if we do that her bodyguards will kick our asses out of the Hotel haha- 

awwww, was our show the only show she didn't exit using the work bitch ball

How were the 100 level seats guys? These videos look incredible! I know there aren't really any bad seats, but what do you guys think? I'm looking into which sections are the best because I might be going to Vegas in October :)

I think those are the best sections because you get to see the whole stage and production of the show and is amazing!! also she looks really close :)