for the billion time...

GlenCoco

yeah i know this is another thread about we need to keep this place alive....

• Yes it's growing (but could do better)
  • We can't promote on exhale

yes i know it's hard, but srsly i love it here so much and i don't want it to die :( the creators of this awesome website put their heart and time on here and it's is so cool

we need to come with a plan B cuz plan A (promotiong on exhale ) is not doing good

as i mention before and a samll idea is that britney-galaxy.com affiliates with other websites with no forums... also websites in other language and it fits cuz we have the international area so yeah any ideas, ??

and for the mods trust me if there is anything i can do to help this place to grow let me know ... i could spam exhale 1000 times just to keep this place alive 

we have to work together!

Posted Image

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was perma IP banned on Exhale. :umomg:So know people HAVE TO AND MUST keep this alive because I can't miss any Godney news, or candids....PLEASE!!!!!Open twitter.com/IGOTYOUCRAZY1 and RT all my tweets!

There's servers or something like that you can use to hide your IP