so, beyonce over britney- UNFAIR- screw 50 shades of grey

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Guest Zooey Deschanel

he didnt listen to crazy in love in the book and they used that fucking song!

NOBRITNEYNOSUCESS

-.-

I'm so pissed RN!!!

i'm not into reading shit so this fucking amazing girl summarized all of it for me:

Guest Zooey Deschanel

:soconfused: .I havent read the book..what song did they used to fuck with? Side not that new crazy in love version is AMAZING :clap:

TOXIC! toxic was mentioned in the book. he had that song on this ipod or some shit (havent read the book but i know britney not shitonce was mentioned in the book)

• Like 2

TOXIC! toxic was mentioned in the book. he had that song on this ipod or some shit (havent read the book but i know britney not shitonce was mentioned in the book)

Well Crazy in love is just used as a promotional song..when you think about it esp with the new version it does exude the feel of the movie 100%....Maybe in one of the scenes they's incorporate toxic somewhere...dissing beyonce doesn't help with anything lol

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Well Crazy in love is just used as a promotional song..when you think about it esp with the new version it does exude the feel of the movie 100%....Maybe in one of the scenes they's incorporate toxic somewhere...dissing beyonce doesn't help with anything lol

Get Naked for a movie tbh

or anything from blackout...Radar tbh :D

• Like 1

Guest Zooey Deschanel

yes!!! or.... BREATHE THE FUCKING ON ME!!!!!!

damn, Britney would have been much better....

beyonce has been overrated since she's been riding on that jay z's ding dong, its obnoxious

Guest Zooey Deschanel

I'm not mad. :aintevenmad: That book is/was overrated and poorly written. The author basically reworked stole the book's overall plot from Twilight (a book that's already bad), so of course they have a song from Thiefonce in the movie. (That remix is pretty good though. :tbh: )

not only the book is shit, but we are stuck for the next few years with a fucking disaster movies of it

Guest Zooey Deschanel

Twilight 2.0, tbh. Not looking forward to it at all. :entertainme: The main girl even looks like Kristen Stewart. :omg1:

this one is UGLY AF, kirsten is just...malnourished and grumpy

this one is just ugly

Guest Zooey Deschanel

STOP DEFENDING FIFTY SHITS OF SHIT

:gloria:

He takes kinky to a whole new level. That level is called "creepy as hell".

LOL Yeah it's creepy... but there's something sexy about him... omgosh... It's like he freaks you out but at the same time you're attracted to him... I'm having mixed feelings about this guy LOL! HALP HALP   :omg1: