Something Big Is Coming

Her Twitter is active as fuck whenever something is coming. We know POM is coming back and that the lingerie line was just announced. But are we possibly getting anything new?

That leaked Perfume script, which was confirmed real by Joseph Khan, also states that Britney is possibly releasing music anywhere from late summer (August) to early fall (September). So do you guys think we could possibly get new music?

Hopefully at least a new song to promote the lingerie line, since no song on Britney Jean has the type of vibe a lingerie commercial needs (Hello, Breathe On Me 2.0!)

Probably they will release just an ad, like the one where they used Gasoline, but this time they're gonna use Perfume or Hold on Tight, maybe Body Ache :yaknow:

I have no hope anymore :crying3:

She looks so hot on that pic in underwear btw :bigtime:

They'd use Perfume for her lingerie line instead of her fragrances?

Hold on tight as in hold on tight to these clothes because they can fall off any second?

Body ache as in these clothes make my body ache (which isn't a good thing)?

Lbr no :coffee:

Hold on tight as in hold on tight to these clothes because they can fall off any second?

we all know there's no song by Britney that screams: "use me for lingerie ads" but who knows with what idea they could come up, I was just trying to be as optimistic as the op :icanttt:

but that's why after that, I said that I have no hope, because we all know that the most they will do is just a generic ad, with some generic background music, and they won't even film Britney doing something and instead they're just gonna show the picture we've already seen and that's it. :h8w8:

we all know there's no song by Britney that screams: "use me for lingerie ads" but who knows with what idea they could come up, I was just trying to be as optimistic as the op :icanttt:

but that's why after that, I said that I have no hope, because we all know that the most they will do is just a generic ad, with some generic background music, and they won't even film Britney doing something and instead they're just gonna show the picture we've already seen and that's it. :h8w8:

Alien seems a little fitting tbh

Circus too

Maybe S&M or smth

Idk :gloria:

• Like 1

It Should Be Easy tbh

It should be easy to get into the lingerie

They can always bring back Breathe On Me. Chances are we're getting another GH album at some point. She could do what was originally intended for GH:MP and include BOM and then make it a single.

• Like 1