Beatrice Miller tweets about Britney!

you would think larry would take on beatrice instead of miley i can see star quality in that girl what was that song she sang i won't give up on us that was great.it is kind of crazy nowadays that there are loads of young talent never being signed or developed due to the shrinkage of the music industry. i  wonder would britney have been forgotten about had there not been the change from physical music sales to digital sales and illegal music downloading. would some other person have replaced her. i remember when she was taking a break from the industry her saying how they can put some other blonde girl on the cover of magazines for a change but really there hasn't been a signer marketed in the same way britney was no one tried to mimic her whole image of late. when she first came out then there came out a load of lookalikes but that was a while ago.