What would have been the best choice/ britney's choice Original Doll's first single?

ML probably wouldve been chosen cause she recorded it first but i guess i'm wondering what what she would choose if she had all the songs recorded and had total freedom with the choice

Oh I see. I think she would have released the song "Take Off." She wrote the song with Michelle Bell it's about being tolerant of gay people and discrimination. Michelle actually posted some lyrics on her twitter once:

"They say get ready for the revolution, I think we oughta find some sorta solution"  :crying1:

• Like 1

Oh I see. I think she would have released the song "Take Off." She wrote the song with Michelle Bell it's about being tolerant of gay people and discrimination. Michelle actually posted some lyrics on her twitter once:

"They say get ready for the revolution, I think we oughta find some sorta solution"  :crying1:

I want this song leaked so badly. :crying5:

"They say get ready for the revolution, I think we oughta find some sorta solution" :crying1:

Yassss at your cool choice! :britney-awyeah:

I remember this radio interview LOL  :P  :thatsfunny: 

I wold say Mona Lisa too  :toxicwink: ,  but I wonder if any of you know the real track list, cuz I've seen a few, and I've listened a lot of songs, and I still don't know 

:crying1:

unfortunately there is no official tracklist

fan made lists are based on songs written around that time and their best guess tbh