Who is the biggest flop you're currently a fan of?

britneystanstan

she's not a flop. Her last single went platinum and plus Rollingstone named her the Mexican Madonna.

I never called her a flop, I said out of everyone I'm a fan of she was the biggest flop.

And she's nowhere near being any version of Madonna. :drown:

I was OBSESSED with her when that came out. :yesplz: I even wanted that purple sweater and leather skirt she wore in some promo for Redken (which I naturally bought-- the shampoo not outfit. Too young for that bizness :lol4: ) I stuck with her till that public affair cd came out, then I was like meh, moving on. Apparently she did too. To country :xf8:  RANDOM   

I've been hecka feeling Shakira's newest album! I had Empire on repeat for days. I really liked that video too   :britney-agreedlol:

I love me some MC! Some cd's I'm not exactly feeling but that voice is classic. :tbh:

MC is great! I agree about the cd's thing. Some of her albums aren't as great as ones like Butterfly and Emancipation of Mimi. :crying5: Btw, I love Jessica Simpson too. :) Even though she seems to have ditched pop music altogether. :crying1:

MC is great! I agree about the cd's thing. Some of her albums aren't as great as ones like Butterfly and Emancipation of Mimi. :crying5: Btw, I love Jessica Simpson too. :) Even though she seems to have ditched pop music altogether. :crying1:

Omg I adored Butterfly. I listened to my friend's cd at her house so much that she ended up giving it to me lol  :giggle: That and Rainbow were my first cd's. Yeah I think Jess is way more interested with her fashion and perfumes now  :sipstea: I doubt she'd come back to any music genre at this point :'( Shame

Omg I adored Butterfly. I listened to my friend's cd at her house so much that she ended up giving it to me lol  :giggle: That and Rainbow were my first cd's. Yeah I think Jess is way more interested with her fashion and perfumes now  :sipstea: I doubt she'd come back to any music genre at this point :'( Shame

Rainbow is amazing too! I love both of those CDs. :crying1: Yeah, it sucks that Jess seems uninterested in music because she really has a great voice. :displeased: Oh, well.