Who is the biggest flop you're currently a fan of?

britneystanstan

I remember when 17 Magazine djd an article saying JSimp was the new Mariah and Britney was the new Madonna. Jessica had the voice but she got too caught up with trying to be Britney.

i never got the vibe she tried to be britney. maybe back then it seemed that way. but now u can see she was unique and talented

Please share her unreleased materials, demos, b-sides, and bonus tracks. I love her music too :crying2:

----------------

I've been jamming to Kylie's music tbh. :crying5: She's not that B.I.G tho. But she's far from flop imo.

Kylie is a legend whatchu talking about :umomg:

Omg guise are you Kylie stans? :umomg:

I listened to her album (KOM) for the first time 2 months ago bae :orangu: I dont know if I'm a stan yet. LOL. Still on journey discovering her discography 

Omg me too! A couple of listens to KMO had me downloading the rest of her discography with Parlophone and watching her concert footage online. X is my favorite album and Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour fucking SLAYED me. :crying1:

Would you happen to know if there's a community for Kylie's fanbase kinda like Universe is for Britney's? I wanna lurk.

Omg me too! A couple of listens to KMO had me downloading the rest of her discography with Parlophone and watching her concert footage online. X is my favorite album and Aphrodite: Les Folies Tour fucking SLAYED me. :crying1:

Would you happen to know if there's a community for Kylie's fanbase kinda like Universe is for Britney's? I wanna lurk.

Kylie Unlimited is the only Web I've visited. I don't know if they have a fan forum tho

I remember when 17 Magazine djd an article saying JSimp was the new Mariah and Britney was the new Madonna. Jessica had the voice but she got too caught up with trying to be Britney.

Her label should've tried to make her the new Mariah though because it became Christina, who was known to for her voice, much like Mariah.

Omg guise are you Kylie stans? :umomg:

I really liked X and Aphrodite took a while to grow on me (it was too queen-y for me tbh :orangu: ). Not a stan, but I'm a fan of her and respect her as a legend from her tours :yes:

I don't really consider her a flop cause she's really the Queen of UK pop, not very global, but once in a while, her songs like Can't Get You Out of my Head and Love at First Sight managed to get international success and become iconic.

I fucking stanned for her when her Irresistible Album came out

I was OBSESSED with her when that came out. :yesplz: I even wanted that purple sweater and leather skirt she wore in some promo for Redken (which I naturally bought-- the shampoo not outfit. Too young for that bizness :lol4: ) I stuck with her till that public affair cd came out, then I was like meh, moving on. Apparently she did too. To country :xf8:  RANDOM   

I'd say Shakira. :gloria:

I'm also starting to stan for Kylie, and while this era has been underwhelming, I don't think it flopped. :yes:

I've been hecka feeling Shakira's newest album! I had Empire on repeat for days. I really liked that video too   :britney-agreedlol:

Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera. :crying1: I like Cher Lloyd and Fifth Harmony too. :crying5:

Edit: I forgot to mention I've been listening to a lot of J. Lo as well. :crying5:

I love me some MC! Some cd's I'm not exactly feeling but that voice is classic. :tbh:

Ashlee Simpson  :crying1:

On a Monday I am waiting, Tuesday I am fading and by Wednesday I can't sleep... I shouldn't still know those lyrics lol. :oohbaby: But I was feeling those first two albums tbth :idc:   

Leona Lewis

Dang! I thought she fell off the map after Echo. Apparently she's still kickin   :uhok:  :wut:

To me, she seemed more sexed up in her second album and I remember her trying to dance, while I was watching going  :watthe: cuz that was more of Brit and Xtina's thing. But I personally liked her regardless lol :cutelaugh: