WTF Is Wrong With This Place?

Why do members here feel the need to attack other members who don't agree with their opinions?

I got warning points (MasterXpose member) for saying Britney looked awful for those cigarette pics? Wth should I say, "she looks flawless" like other delusional members.

This place is trying so hard to be anti exhell that ppl make you feel uncomfortable by being "honest". :icant:

• Like 1

how did you go about voicing your opinion though? i completely stayed away from that thread bc i knew it would be messy  :blackoutsmiley:

there's a big difference (imo at least) between stating an opinion and bashing. if you are able to respecfully state your opinion then i see no problem with it 

• Like 4

There's a difference between stating your opinion by saying it isn't the best picture of her and saying she looks awful. Of course you're going to get warning points for saying Britney Spears looks awful when you're on a Britney Spears website. It just comes down to how you choose to word your opinion, and if you word it in a negative way like saying she looks awful then it becomes rude. Also, if you don't have anything nice to say then you just shouldn't say anything at all!

• Like 2

You're allowed to voice your opinion, but people on here are sick of the negativity that was on exhale. Yes, Britney looked a bit rough in these candids, but it's not like it's anything new. Like the poster above me says, there's a difference between an opinion and down right bashing.

this >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

• Like 1

There's a difference between stating your opinion by saying it isn't the best picture of her and saying she looks awful. Of course you're going to get warning points for saying Britney Spears looks awful when you're on a Britney Spears website. It just comes down to how you choose to word your opinion, and if you word it in a negative way like saying she looks awful then it becomes rude. Also, if you don't have anything nice to say then you just shouldn't say anything at all!

This forum wouldn't be active if everyone agreed/was nice about every topic. Arguments shouldn't be one-sided, and ppl should NOT single you out bcuz you don't agree.

She looked awful (most agreed), its not like I was being disrespectful to say she look like shit. I swear y'all need to get off the internet & experience the real world, not everything will be rainbows and butterflies. :xf11:

Why do members here feel the need to attack other members who don't agree with their opinions?

I got warning points (MasterXpose member) for saying Britney looked awful for those cigarette pics? Wth should I say, "she looks flawless" like other delusional members.

This place is trying so hard to be anti exhell that ppl make you feel uncomfortable by being "honest". :icant:

What did you say? Just 'She looked awful'?

Not more than that? 

Let be real, you do not deserve the warning point as it just your opinion unless you shade and bashing her. 

But this place kinda lil bit controlling.. I mean, this place need to be more open to be more exciting. 

Sometimes, I felt this place is dull tbh. 

how did you go about voicing your opinion though? i completely stayed away from that thread bc i knew it would be messy  :blackoutsmiley:

there's a big difference (imo at least) between stating an opinion and bashing. if you are able to respecfully state your opinion then i see no problem with it 

:tbh:  :thumbsup: Well said

It's true, she looked terrible but everyone has their bad days and I agree with having an opinion.

However, it should be extended to a certain limit and not just post whatever sh*t u want cuz u have a so called "opinion" lol

And the fact that you just told me to "shut up" a few hours ago when I said the FF album was a masterpiece and that y'all shouldn't be caring about sales so much makes me laugh at your post.

Looks like you do the same. :coke:

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

What did you say? Just 'She looked awful'?

Not more than that? 

Let be real, you do not deserve the warning point as it just your opinion unless you shade and bashing her. 

But this place kinda lil bit controlling.. I mean, this place need to be more open to be more exciting. 

Sometimes, I felt this place is dull tbh. 

Yes, this place is really controlling/dull becuz if you paint Britney as less than perfect you get bashed for it.  :bitchney:

I do think that's going overboard. She does look bad in those pictures and you should not get any warning points for stating your opinion. That's not really bashing her. 

It is.  :umad:

Um wtf? The staff needs to chill. Trying too hard to be anti exhale as you said. And she looked awful, bye.

MTE. :icantt:

I don't think you realize your words, and not you especially but everyone saying she looks bad, awful etc.. 

I was on a facebook page of a Britney website, and all the comments were just painful, it was full of "she looks awful" , "i'm scared" , "she looks like a mummy" , "her nose looks weird" , "she's so scary", "she looks old", "Tutankhamun lmao", "her face is weird" , "she look like a zombie" etc.. i mean how people can attack one person that didn't ask anything, when you know everyone has bad days, and obviously she's not going to be like a model in every single pictures by a paparazzi. Why do you need to criticize everything?  If you don't like it, great, just say you don't like these pictures and that's it. But just because you're behind a computer doesn't mean you have to be so mean because you don't like her face or whatever.

How would you react if it was you ? Can you all please post a picture of yourselves and then we're gonna have fun to find every flaws on your face and criticize everything and say how much you look so bad. 

I know Britney probably doesn't read what people say about her on internet (and thank God she doesn't) but it doesn't give you the rights to say all of these things.

I don't think you realize your words, and not you especially but everyone saying she looks bad, awful etc..

I was on a facebook page of a Britney website, and all the comments were just painful, it was full of "she looks awful" , "i'm scared" , "she looks like a mummy" , "her nose looks weird" , "she's so scary", "she looks old", "Tutankhamun lmao", "her face is weird" , "she look like a zombie" etc.. i mean how people can attack one person that didn't ask anything, when you know everyone has bad days, and obviously she's not going to be like a model in every single pictures by a paparazzi. Why do you need to criticize everything? If you don't like it, great, just say you don't like these pictures and that's it. But just because you're behind a computer doesn't mean you have to be so mean because you don't like her face or whatever.

How would you react if it was you ? Can you all please post a picture of yourselves and then we're gonna have fun to find every flaws on your face and criticize everything and say how much you look so bad.

I know Britney probably doesn't read what people say about her on internet (and thank God she doesn't) but it doesn't give you the rights to say all of these things.

I understand she has human rights just like me & you but she's a public figure. You're going to be critique/praised/criticized, that comes with her profession. Is it fair? No but that's the way it is.

My intent is not to bash, I'm just being honest (& will continue to be) but I will be more mindful of my actions.

Ppl shouldn't care if they think she looks cute/flawless & I don't. It's not that serious. :smokney:

I read Exhale and the negativity there is getting worse. I haven't posted there since Jordan changed it to a pop forum tbh. Just reading every now and then.

I personally don't really like arguing about a mere candid with the others, because people's opinion will always vary. If she looks bad, i just keep it to myself usually.

I don't think you should get warning points for saying that tbh. I don't really like how she looks on that candid too. But it's just natural. We all have a bad pics every now and then. But for a celeb like Britney, she had no option to delete that 'bad' photos of her.

She didn't look her best no. But seriously, no need to be rude. Just don't comment like I do, what's the point in having to point out she didn't look good? Nothing. She has been bashed so many times that it has started being pathetic.

she's a public figure, you have to take the good with the bad. If you look amazing (praise you will get), look bad (you will get criticized). I won't be one sided like most of you here, it is a "discussion" forum after all.