• Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
blackoutbaby09

Does anyone know how to mix and master songs??

Hey! :hehehi:

I've been looking for a producer to help me mix and master songs. I recorded a cover of I'm A Slave 4 U, but right now it's just sounding so amateur! I think it could be better with the right help. So, anybody interested, who is able to, in helping me mix and master my cover and helping to make it sound a little better than it does with me alone? I'm so horrible at anything other than just recording my voice. :gloria:

So, if you're interested, pm me with an example of a song you've worked on before so I can see how skilled you are. :yes:

Thank you so much! :oya:

Hey! :hehehi:

I've been looking for a producer to help me mix and master songs. I recorded a cover of I'm A Slave 4 U, but right now it's just sounding so amateur! I think it could be better with the right help. So, anybody interested, who is able to, in helping me mix and master my cover and helping to make it sound a little better than it does with me alone? I'm so horrible at anything other than just recording my voice. :gloria:

So, if you're interested, pm me with an example of a song you've worked on before so I can see how skilled you are. :yes:

Thank you so much! :oya:

check your mail, I've sent something  ;)