Am I a creepy stalker?

Onion.

I think i'm obsessed with the guy i'm in a relationship with. Not in a good way but in a creepy stalking way.

He's the first thing in my mind when I wake up, the last thing before I sleep, there's literally no second in the day I spend without thinking of him, not one. He's my neighbour and as we can't often meet each other because of religious reasons, I spend my day at the window watching him go out and coming back. I also get physically sick and I cry when I spend a day without seeing him or talking to him on the phone? Wtf? I'm afraid i'll be scaring him away. I'm becoming a weird person, even more than usual. :crying3:

Please tell me I'm not the only creepy stalker here :crying3:

No you're just falling in love. Those are normal feelings

Hopefully he feels the same about you!  :overthis:

Cuz if not then he's gonna call you a creepy stalker

TBH That's how my guy and I are with each other. I will feel physically sick If I dn't talk to him, the past few days have been hard on us but we've been able to communicate.

• Like 1

No you're just falling in love. Those are normal feelings

Hopefully he feels the same about you!  :overthis:

Cuz if not then he's gonna call you a creepy stalker

TBH That's how my guy and I are with each other. I will feel physically sick If I dn't talk to him, the past few days have been hard on us but we've been able to communicate.

So this is normal? Thank you, I feel less weird :crying3:

no u're not , it's love but the crying part tho , don't ever cry for a man :P

That's the first time I feel that way so I thought I was getting creepy, but it's actually just love? That's how it feels like? :orangu:

You would cry too if you wouldn't see his hot ass for a whole day believe me :P Thank you guys I really thought I was getting creepy. :interesting:

Lmao. You're a little obsessed, but that's normal if you have a crush on him. But it has nothing to do with being a stalker it's really not the same lol, and it's not like if you called him all day, ask him where he is, follow him everywhere etc.. 

You just need to see him and you're not in your best mood when you don't, totally normal :)