How do you feel about your body?

Urbanney

I hate mine tbh. It's not even considered bad, it's average, it's just I don't want to be average at all. I've been working out for like a year and a half but my nutrition and training was all wrong until recently so yeah I've basically just actually started recently.

How do you feel about your body?

well right now i feel way better that i used to.. i always feelt fat with the worst body ever, but last year i started working out hard and i really happy with the changes but there is a long way to go until i feel 100% good but now i can take of my shirt and feel good and confident tbh

I think my body is ok, but few years ago I had an eating disorder and I thought I'm very fat. it  destroyed me and my mental... it was the worst time in my life. I was always very skinny but now I'm too thin lol. I like my body tho, wouldn't change anything but I don't want to lose weigh again :/ 

I used to hate it a lot, I´ve been working my ass out to get it better and now I feel a little better about it, my ex also help in that matter cause he was 

always saying flattering things about my body, before him i reeeeally hated it a lot  :crying1:

I still don´t like it you know... but I guess you have to work a little bit each day not only to get it better, but to learn to love it no matter how it is :)