Ariana Grande Announces New Album ‘My Everything,’ Teases ‘Break Free’ Snippet.

Jay.

516RH7o.jpg

Ariana Grande loves using Twitter to interact with her fans, and tonight, she used it to announce her new album’s title and release date. The album is called My Everything and it will be out on August 25th.

Plus her new single video preview...

http://instagram.com/p/pzznhISWVy/?modal=true

OMFG yasss

I just woke up and I'm completely slayed  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG yasss

I just woke up and I'm completely slayed  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:  :crying1:

I'm looking forward to this late summer album dropping. :excited:

Not sure if I'm feeling Break Free... I prefer her with a throwback 90s sound tbh

Yea I ADORED her first album but I'm still looking forward to her album release to see what she puts out there :britney-agreedlol: Problem was good and catchy, but the fact that she was only singing in part of the song, with some music and dude whispering "one less problem without ya" in the chorus left me wanting...more... :watthe:

I'm looking forward to this late summer album dropping. :excited:

Yea I ADORED her first album but I'm still looking forward to her album release to see what she puts out there :britney-agreedlol: Problem was good and catchy, but the fact that she was only singing in part of the song, with some music and dude whispering "one less problem without ya" in the chorus left me wanting...more... :watthe:

At least her part on problem still had that throwback 90s mooriah sound which I love