Let's Talk About How We Lost Our Virginity!

Miss Bad Media Karma

I was 17 he was 23. Chubby Puerto Rican guy, he looked white but he was cute. 

One of the worst decisions i've ever made. When we would go to his house, he'd say if my parents ask you're 18.

His dick was small as fuck, he was terrible in bed (I could tell even being a virgin) then he told his friend (who was my best friend's bf) that I sucked in bed, when it was him  :4music:  :4music:

He told me he loved me one week into the relationship and my dumb ass fell for it, then we dated two months and he broke up with me two days before Christmas,

ikSJAsbseXFD3.gif

I was a 17 year old mess, but I got over it, started working out and got hot, then guys were all over me and he wanted me back :pieceofwhat:

It was earlier this year... It was late night, me and my friends were hanging out and I was playing Come & Get It, the #1 single from the #1 album Stars Dance and singing along. This hawt sexy blond guy showed up, he's a friend of my other friend. We never saw each other so he came up and talked to me and asked me what my name was etc. Then we talked for like two hours while listening to the #1 album Yours Truly by Ariana Grande. Then we just started kissing out of nowhere. He took me into his car that was in a empty parking lot. We were kissing and then he touched my had and made me touch his D. The #1 single Slow Down was playing and he had a big boner and then he told me If I liked it and I said yes. Then all I remember is that we had a really hot sex while listening to the #1 album A Year Without Rain by Selena Gomez. It hurt tho. :)

Get dat promo I guess :4music:

I was 17 he was 23. Chubby Puerto Rican guy, he looked white but he was cute. 

One of the worst decisions i've ever made. When we would go to his house, he'd say if my parents ask you're 18.

His dick was small as fuck, he was terrible in bed (I could tell even being a virgin) then he told his friend (who was my best friend's bf) that I sucked in bed, when it was him  :4music:  :4music:

He told me he loved me one week into the relationship and my dumb ass fell for it, then we dated two months and he broke up with me two days before Christmas,

ikSJAsbseXFD3.gif

I was a 17 year old mess, but I got over it, started working out and got hot, then guys were all over me and he wanted me back :pieceofwhat:

DEad at the merry christmas thing

I'm laughing so high lol

I lost mine July 28th 2012 (i really good at remembering dates)

it was with my first BF, i was 19 we started dating back in late May that day i lied to my parents that i was going to a videogame sleepover but actually i was going to stay at my BF house (he is 4 years older than me) that dey he introduced me to his friends and i had a great time we got very drunk, we went clubing until 4pm then i came to his house and well all started to happend and i was gooooooooooood and the next morning we did it again and again lol

omg all this time i thought you were a virgin :crying1:

Come to my house so we can cry about being virgins while watching episodes of Chaotic  :crying5:  :crying5:

seriously though :thirsty:

Yes.. we're gonna cry   :yeahsure: and watch chaotic  :yeahsure: it's not like we're gonna have sex on repeat all nite long.

I have stages on DVD also, should I bring it to your house? we can watch IABJ if we finish stages and chaotic and we are not sleepy. 

:xf7: 

Yes.. we're gonna cry   :yeahsure: and watch chaotic  :yeahsure: it's not like we're gonna have sex on repeat all nite long.

I have stages on DVD also, should I bring it to your house? we can watch IABJ if we finish stages and chaotic and we are not sleepy. 

:xf7: 

OMG yes! I have IABJ recorded on my TV!

And I haven't seen stages yet!

What about For the Record?

(we're totally having sex after)

(omg wait youre from argentina?!?!?)

I cried while watching Nacho Libre. Have a laugh, it's on me :tea2: lmao

srs wait til ur in love to hump

sorry. It was just so funny, the gif, the post you made, i'm sorry i'm still laughing sorry sorry i stopped already.

Do you think so? about the wait thing I mean

OMG yes! I have IABJ recorded on my TV!

And I haven't seen stages yet!

What about For the Record?

(we're totally having sex after)

(omg wait youre from argentina?!?!?)

(of course we're totally having sex duh)

Yass for the record! :excited: It's gonna be an amazing night. (and the sex it's gonna be great :oshit: )

YEEES what about you? :gloria:

Omg my Mom is from there and I have a TON of family there! I go twice a year!! Do you know Rosario, Santa Fe?

Yo hablo espanol con fluidez!!!!! 

Si conozco! Mi mama vivio en Rosario un monton de tiempo porque estudio para ser medica ahi. Donde vivis ahora, en estados unidos?

Actualmente vivo a 3 horas de rosario nada mas  ;) 

Asi que cuando vengas vamos a ver Stages y Chaotic y For the record (and, you know ;) )

:thatsfunny: 

sorry. It was just so funny, the gif, the post you made, i'm sorry i'm still laughing sorry sorry i stopped already.

Do you think so? about the wait thing I mean

No it's okay u can laugh, I laugh now looking back on it. Young and dumb, that's life.

YES I say defo wait until u know ur in love because you can never get it back. 

The guy I've been with for 4 years...i wish i could have  lost it to him and not some idiot.

Si conozco! Mi mama vivio en Rosario un monton de tiempo porque estudio para ser medica ahi. Donde vivis ahora, en estados unidos?

Actualmente vivo a 3 horas de rosario nada mas  ;) 

Asi que cuando vengas vamos a ver Stages y Chaotic y For the record (and, you know ;) )

:thatsfunny: 

Lmao yes! I live in California. Mi hermana nació en Argentina entonces nosotros siempre vamos a visitar!!! Ahh me encanta las medias lunas y los Carlitos!!!!!!

(BTW My name is carlos!!) whats yours?!

When I go there I land in EZE Buenos Aires y voy por tienda leon asta Rosario y eso es como 3-4 hours