I just made a 7 (out of 100) on my midterm and I don't know how to tell my mom I want to drop out of college.

HeadstrongWolf

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Math....for music production? :uhwtf: dafuq is wrong with yo school man?? But I hear ya. Could you not work somethin out to retake the class next semester or get a tutor? im sure theres some free tutoring program, it's the only way I passed chem. I had math problems too, I dropped the class n retook it at another local college, passed it, and transferred it, maybe you could do that? sounds like ya need to sit down n have a chat tbh

Math....for music production? :uhwtf: dafuq is wrong with yo school man?? But I hear ya. Could you not work somethin out to retake the class next semester or get a tutor? im sure theres some free tutoring program, it's the only way I passed chem. I had math problems too, I dropped the class n retook it at another local college, passed it, and transferred it, maybe you could do that? sounds like ya need to sit down n have a chat tbh

This is my 2nd time taking it. I study a lot. I don't cheat on the course and I still make shit grades.

I just

Ugh

Can I go back to high school tbh?

This is my 2nd time taking it. I study a lot. I don't cheat on the course and I still make shit grades.

I just

Ugh

Can I go back to high school tbh?

damn main, idk. i'd talk with your advisor. i think transferring credit would be good. it's fucked up that you study hard and still get shit grades. what's the retake limit for classes?

hah, i know, we all wanna go back!

I'm just really stupid and I can't do anything.

:crying1:

I feel you. Guess what? I have my college entrance exam taking place on July, 8th. Pure math. My knowledge's on 45%. Imma flop harder than Gags.  :crying1:

I just want this fucking math thing to end already. Can't take it anymore!  :crying1:

God take me! :crying1: