How Do You Feel About Farting?

blackoutbaby09

I think it's unattractive when people talk about farting. We get it; it's something that all humans do, obviously. But people who openly talk about farting are usually trying to be quirky or seem so laid back and cool. And they just look foolish. Ex. Jennifer Lawrence. Like if there's nothing wrong with your bowels, there's no reason to discuss farting.

I think it's unattractive when people talk about farting. We get it; it's something that all humans do, obviously. But people who openly talk about farting are usually trying to be quirky or seem so laid back and cool. And they just look foolish. Ex. Jennifer Lawrence. Like if there's nothing wrong with your bowels, there's no reason to discuss farting.

tumblr_ml3z36u90K1qanz49o1_500.gif

:orangu:

I'm really weird about farting. I don't like it lol. Like my parents fart ALL THE TIME and it's disgusting. If I'm around people I literally hold it in until I can get somewhere and be alone.

I thought I was the only one. I even feel weir reading this thread :orangu: leaving it rn tbh bye