Sky Ferreira drags Lady Gaga; defends Terry Richardson.

David

" The media & the fucking peanut gallery/trolls on the internet can paint any picture they want of you. They never have the full details. They can manipulate & project an image/persona that benefits them. There are lots of details that we DON'T know about it. There are many reasons & FACTS why I support Terry Richardson that media (basically) refuses to acknowledge. If it were up to the world I would be a racist/heroin addict manufactured robot. Which I'm far from either of those things. Before you judge people off of some article you read off a newspaper or some blog just remember: They are selling you something. The story is to benefit them somehow "

Sad but true tho. Media plays important part in celebs career but they’re 99% inaccurate.

They always making up, predicts and manipulate news to gain people interest.

Britney was media main target during her dark period. It sad that people believe the lies that media were selling that time.

And nowadays when you ask people about her, people call her crazy without knowing the truth. 

• Like 3

i love sky

" The media & the fucking peanut gallery/trolls on the internet can paint any picture they want of you. They never have the full details. They can manipulate & project an image/persona that benefits them. There are lots of details that we DON'T know about it. There are many reasons & FACTS why I support Terry Richardson that media (basically) refuses to acknowledge. If it were up to the world I would be a racist/heroin addict manufactured robot. Which I'm far from either of those things. Before you judge people off of some article you read off a newspaper or some blog just remember: They are selling you something. The story is to benefit them somehow "

Sad but true tho. Media plays important part in celebs career but they’re 99% inaccurate.

Britney was media main target during her dark period. It sad that people believe the lies that media were selling that time.

And nowadays when you ask people about her, people call her crazy without knowing the truth. 

dude was gonna write more in my post but cant concentrate with your sexy sig :frenchy:

THIS! It's complete bullshit & It kills me that britney had to deal with the media's lies and bullshit for fucking YEARS! She got it so bad.

True about the media but I actually believe Terry's a creep for sure. :boring:  I've seen some of his old work and it's creepy as fuck. Pictures of him actually fucking the models, having them give him blow jobs, There's even one photo where the model is dressed as a chicken and he stuck an egg in her vagina. :xf11:  :uhwtf:  I would not be surprised at all if he was sexually assaulting or pressuring models for sex in exchange for work.