Plan Your Funeral

ValetGirls

Saw this on another forum and I enjoyed some of the responses. If you could, how would you plan your own funeral?

for me,

As the casket makes its way down during procession, Pretty Lights drops a sick-as-fuck remix of Gimme More that tweaks it so it's from the perspective of Death claiming another soul because "he just wants moar." Obligatory sax solo from Dominic of Big Gigantic, who some claim to have transformed into the vicar of Clarence Thomas. There's hella dank too, and a replica of Sue the T-Rex from the Field Museum of Natural History in Chicago stands over some of the pews as a violently-inebriated Steve Buscemi reads my eulogy

Mine would be my friends throwing my ashes from Cabo Espichel (it's a place in Portugal) at the sunset while Video Games plays in the background. It was actually an inside joke I had with my friends that my funeral would be like this. That's my idea so far, it might change

• Like 1

around the casket will be vanilla candles in-between that would be fanta then pepsi ect,ect ect then i will have everybody come in one by one saying a britney prayer then once they will lit each vanilla candle. yes their won't be just vanilla candles surrounding my casket but they will be hundreds and hundreds of candles and Someday I Will Understand will be in the background after that is all said in done they did there crying blah blah I will have 4 limos ready and they will get in and go see godney in concert!  

I want it somewhere beautiful with beautiful flowers and scenery and Old Money playing in the background <3

No, but I really have no clue. I'm only 16. I don't think about this.  :o

now i know how i want to go. i am crossing the st and i see this car come to a halted it's britney and i wave hey britney omg it's you ahhh she'll ofc start to yell at me get off the fucking road i will ofc be too busy screaming like a crazy person she'll okay fine you aren't moving then i will have to move you myself she'll put her foot to the petal put it into drive and then as she is about to hit me she goes "it's britney bitch'' and i will hit and gone  :crying1:

Mine would be my friends throwing my ashes from Cabo Espichel (it's a place in Portugal) at the sunset while Video Games plays in the background. It was actually an inside joke I had with my friends that my funeral would be like this. That's my idea so far, it might change

Do Cabo Espichel!?? A sério? Mas tem algum significado especial para ti? :inneresting:

your already famous though.  :crying1:

I'm not famous lmao where did you get that from?

I may be a famous Britney stan but I want to be famous for an actual acting career. ;)

I wanna have more than 1 200 followers on twitter, I'm such a flop.  :awkwarddd:

And My Google + page has 200 000 views I can't believe it, it's probably my biggest achievement in life along with 12 000 likes on Exhale.

:no1curr:  :loldisidiot:

I'm not famous lmao where did you get that from?

I may be a famous Britney stan but I want to be famous for an actual acting career. ;)

I wanna have more than 1 200 followers on twitter, I'm such a flop.  :awkwarddd:

And My Google + page has 200 000 views I can't believe it, it's probably my biggest achievement in life along with 12 000 likes on Exhale.

:no1curr:  :loldisidiot:

well your famous to us boo  :crying1:

holy shit  :o

i only 4,454 likes on exhale

Oh my gosh bb you should make another Britney Appreciation thread I had soo much fun doing that with you.  :)