• Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Sign in to follow this  
FactoryGirl

How do I delete my account on Exhell?

I kept the account after I joined Universe, but I've never visited Exhell since and I'm not gonna visit it anymore, so how do I delete it?

Spam with universe links, promote this website and they'll ban you within seconds ;) We might get a few members and your account will be deleted so it's a win-win situation. 

Spam with universe links, promote this website and they'll ban you within seconds ;) We might get a few members and your account will be deleted so it's a win-win situation. 

:lmaolol: Well, if that's the only way, I might do it, but I'd prefer to delete my account because I don't feel like ever visiting that forum again.

you can't  :bomt:

you can get banned or even deleted if you piss Jordan off  :tea2:

There should be the option to delete it myself tho  :aww1: Well, then, I'm gonna have to piss Jordan off, as much as I'd feel horrible doing it... NOT!  :trollney:

There should be the option to delete it myself tho  :aww1: Well, then, I'm gonna have to piss Jordan off, as much as I'd feel horrible doing it... NOT!  :trollney:

There's non

I remember asking many members on a thread and they all told me i couldn't delete it myself  :smokeney:

No u can't

if they let people delete their account, their member statistic would be like: 10 members or less

No u can't

if they let people delete their account, their member statistic would be like: 10 members or less

This.  :loldisidiot:  

Guest Not Here

Just PM me there and I'll ban your account, don't spam us with Universe links please. Let's stop being childish about this.

Guest Not Here

:lmaolol: Well, if that's the only way, I might do it, but I'd prefer to delete my account because I don't feel like ever visiting that forum again.

Don't do it, tell me what's your account and I'll ban it permanently.

Just PM me there and I'll ban your account, don't spam us with Universe links please. Let's stop being childish about this.

ban account and delete account has different meanings sweetheart

Guest Not Here

ban account and delete account has different meanings sweetheart

What's the difference? The won't be able to log in anymore. You guys make so much drama over the most pathetic things.

What's the difference? The won't be able to log in anymore. You guys make so much drama over the most pathetic things.

I want the amount of Exhale's members to decrease :teethless:

Guest Not Here

I want the amount of Exhale's members to decrease :teethless:

Like I said, childish.

I might want to join you in this! :P