is there other ways you can get points other than posting

Nelli Gaidai

But you´ve got more  ;)

Srsly my points are so sad  :crying1:

Then you need to like... uhmmmmm Helping me get exclusive, or anything

I once gave someone about 5,000,000,000 cuz he gave me exclusive ;)

come on baby

there must be something that u can do

You just need to buy a few (not expensive) items and click the button "use", that way you can get more items (and some very expensive) then sell them getting the quantity of the item into ur monaaaay

:)

If you win an admin star congratz, that is worth 7 million and if u sell it u are rich :queenflopga:

I once had like 40 million but I donated ALL my money :coke: That was the right decision <3

You just need to buy a few (not expensive) items and click the button "use", that way you can get more items (and some very expensive) then sell them getting the quantity of the item into ur monaaaay

:)

If you win an admin star congratz, that is worth 7 million and if u sell it u are rich :queenflopga:

I once had like 40 million but I donated ALL my money :coke: That was the right decision <3

aw thank u so much for the suggestion :hug: i am still a little confused about that but will try to do that. cuz i bought like two items and i am all broke 

• Like 1