Generous fans please open!! $$$$

tylertremallose

My friend Nathan was recently murdered by his fiance.
His fiance was an abusive guy that would beat him

His last beating put him in a coma, which ended up leaving him brain dead.

The guy is now under watch after an attempted suicide and is going to be apprehended after his recovery.

THIS BREAKS MY HEART SO MUCH.

If ANYONE can donate to his funeral, please help!

http://www.gofundme.com/nathanalvarado

2eq6xzd.jpg

rw04yx.jpg

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

im hoping something is done!

he needs to suffer like he made my angel suffer :/

He will! I've been watching a lot of legal TV shows lately so I am like really interested in cases. Murder in Texas is a first degree felony. This charge will typically carry a sentence of between five and 99 years in a state prison and/or a fine of no more than $10,000. At the sentencing stage of the defendant's trial, the defendant can raise the issue of having committed the crime in the "heat of passion" arising from an adequate cause. If the defendant is found to have been in the heat of passion at the time of the homicide, then the charge will be reduced to second degree felony. A second degree felony carries a sentence of between two and twenty years in a state prison and a fine of no more than $10,000. So he will for sure go to jail.

Did he speak up before to anyone about the abuse?

He will! I've been watching a lot of legal TV shows lately so I am like really interested in cases. Murder in Texas is a first degree felony. This charge will typically carry a sentence of between five and 99 years in a state prison and/or a fine of no more than $10,000. At the sentencing stage of the defendant's trial, the defendant can raise the issue of having committed the crime in the "heat of passion" arising from an adequate cause. If the defendant is found to have been in the heat of passion at the time of the homicide, then the charge will be reduced to second degree felony. A second degree felony carries a sentence of between two and twenty years in a state prison and a fine of no more than $10,000. So he will for sure go to jail.

Did he speak up before to anyone about the abuse?

well he was arrested for attempted murder for putting him in a coma and he bailed himself out of jail

then nathans body shut down and his brain had no activity so then the guy went on the run, and attempted suicide

now hes in the hospital under watch so i hope something happens to him

he never mentioned anything about abuse :/ i just dont think he thought it would happen

yeah his fiance was violent, breaking things and stuff, i just dont think nathan thought he would beat him to death :/

well he was arrested for attempted murder for putting him in a coma and he bailed himself out of jail

then nathans body shut down and his brain had no activity so then the guy went on the run, and attempted suicide

now hes in the hospital under watch so i hope something happens to him

he never mentioned anything about abuse :/ i just dont think he thought it would happen

yeah his fiance was violent, breaking things and stuff, i just dont think nathan thought he would beat him to death :/

So sad! :(