Do you feel sorry for Robin Thicke?

David

I mean, I always thought he was an absolute douche but this whole thing with him recording an apology album dedicated entirely to his wife titled after her is kinda cute (but clingy?)  :no1curr:

how would yall feel if someone dedicated an album to you as an apology for being a cheating ass?

or is it a big publicity stunt in your eyes?  :notimpressed:

He deserved what he got and I'd feel embarrassed if someone did an album like that for me and made all our issues public. Don't feel sorry for him one single bit. Blurred Lines is still a jam tho.

This. I'd be pissed if I was his ex-wife and he'd made an album for me publicly.

idk. The whole Miley twerking incident was really inappropriate for someone who's married. Not only that, but he's hypersexualized (is that a word?) his career to an incredible level. His wife probably felt uncomfortable. But I don't think I feel sorry for him. He knew what he was doing. He should've consulted his wife first and asked her if she was okay with this stuff.

idk. The whole Miley twerking incident was really inappropriate for someone who's married. Not only that, but he's hypersexualized (is that a word?) his career to an incredible level. His wife probably felt uncomfortable. But I don't think I feel sorry for him. He knew what he was doing. He should've consulted his wife first and asked her if she was okay with this stuff.

I believe there's a interview where he talked about how his wife came out in a movie topless and a sex scene and he said he was cool with it, it just comes with being in the business. So I don't think the Miley Cyrus thing had to do with it, but I may be wrong.