What's your phobia(s)?

Fuego

Oh God, my paranoia's on a whole 'nother level :drown:

Thanks <3

Me too (kinda), reactions, especially volatile ones, freak me out  :crying1:

I know how you feel! Last semester, my lab hood/station for organic chem was right next to a closet filled with big containers of volatile solutions. I felt my heart coming out of my chest every day I had lab. Also, I was the only student who wore double latex gloves.

Please, don't make fun of me.   :orangu:

I know how you feel! Last semester, my lab hood/station for organic chem was right next to a closet filled with big containers of volatile solutions. I felt my heart coming out of my chest every day I had lab. Also, I was the only student who wore double latex gloves.

:britwink: I won't, nothing wrong with extra protection  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Oh God where do I start-Elavators-Spiders-Heights-Small Spaces (I panic and my heart beats fast and sometimes i cry and breathe really heavely)-Planes/Flying ( scared of falling)-DARK!!!-Ghosts-Bees/Wasps-Needles-Blood-Loss-DeathOMG DONT MAKE FUN OF ME @ I AM SUCH A WIMP :gloria:

Oh God where do I start-Elavators-Spiders-Heights-Small Spaces (I panic and my heart beats fast and sometimes i cry and breathe really heavely)-Planes/Flying ( scared of falling)-DARK!!!-Ghosts-Bees/Wasps-Needles-Blood-Loss-DeathOMG DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, IM SUCH A WIMP :gloria:
  • Like 2

Not afraid of spiders, snakes, heights or anything like that or blod 

i'm afriad of 2 things

Elevator dors

and 

i'm afraid one night i will turn of the light i will go to beth and in that way to my bed i will step into COCKROACH with my bare foot

OMG Cringe worthy...or a frog OMG :orangu: 

Spiders, insects, BEES & WASPS ( :orangu: so embarrassing), heights :orly:

My 400th post :fab:

OMG Seriously ? :gloria: I fucking hate them too...I got bit by both and it hurts like hell...

I have nothing against Spiders tho (except hairy ones :orangu: ) Thank you Spider-Man 

Congrats! 

OMG I LOVE this thread :orangu: I DIED 

- heights- darkness- occult/spiritual ghost stuff- Turbulence on airplanes 

- Death of loved ones- Creepy crawlies, cockroaches, spiders and other insects.- The ocean (I love how the ocean looks, i even like swimming in it as long as I stay close to the shore. Going deep into the ocean scares the shit out of me. You never know what's down there).- People (:gloria: People can be scarier than ghosts these days. The shit that they're capable of...) 

I hate foreign objects piercing skin. It is a weird phobia, as I am not bothered by gore. I mean, I am the sort of guy you want around in an emergency. I have helped people with stab wounds and cracked skulls. I am not squeamish in any way. Unless of course, you have a wooden stick or a needle in your skin.

• Like 1

Oh God where do I start-Elavators-Spiders-Heights-Small Spaces (I panic and my heart beats fast and sometimes i cry and breathe really heavely)-Planes/Flying ( scared of falling)-DARK!!!-Ghosts-Bees/Wasps-Needles-Blood-Loss-DeathOMG DONT MAKE FUN OF ME, IM SUCH A WIMP :gloria:

OMG :orangu: 

Needles kill me..I F'cking hate them OMG :gloria: