HOMOPHOBIC People Here in UNIVERSE

One More Time

I'm gay but im homophobic too tbh I hate 90% of gays they make me feel ashamed to like dick tbh

:what:

That´s not being homophobic, but I think I get u cause sometimes I feel the same, you don´t like gay stereotypes maybe (?) and hate to be compared

To them when you are pretty different (?) 

Yeah you've hit the nail on the head there for sure dude. I feel like we're all tarnished with the same brush when were not all like that and whereas to some guys being gay is everything and feeds in to every part of their lives, I am just a normal guy who just happens to be gay it isn't that big a deal to me.

I can relate so much to that tbh  :yes:  Being gay for me only makes me like men, it doesn´t change me in any other way lolz  :izudumb:

Ya know what I mean  :fierceney:

• Like 1

I embrace gays.

I've always wanted to have sex with a gay guy, to see how gentle or how rough they can be with a female (Except they really hate female genitalia :crying1: ) :drown: It's like one of my fantasies (that will have to stay a fantasy :aintevenmad: )

Oh wait, those are bisexuals in that case right? :drown:

Don't tell my boyfriend.  :dorkney:

Who someone is sexing up in their free time is unrelated to the members universal love for Britney, and our common goal of getting to know others who share our interests and want to keep up with news of the Queen. This is Britney Universe, not Britney "pot hole on 16th street". If you can't see the entirety beyond one part of your fellow members...MOVE ON!

:bigtime: :dealwitit:    :tbh:  :lips5:

I'm gay but im homophobic too tbh I hate 90% of gays they make me feel ashamed to like dick tbh

THIS  :gloria:  :gloria:

OMG Me too, Sometimes I feel the embarrassment  :omgah:

You have to get used. You have to live without a closed mind and see that there are other people with different personalities than yours. And you have to respect that.

You cant no feel the embarrassment but with time it gets better.

At the end we feel bad for it,and its because we see these things like they re all bad.  If you can be indifferent to them you will live happier.

:pomsmile:

• 1 month later...

I'm straight, but not homophobic because y'all are nice people :D plus if I was I wouldn't be in this fan base. Plus y'all have nice things to say :) and its part of society now and there's no way to avoid it, but even if it wasn't I still wouldn't care. :tbh:

Also I have yet to see someone who is homophobic on here :mhm: