the femme fatale era was actually amazing

Jordanmtaylor

yesss FEMME FATALE ERA SLAYED so fucking hard  :crying1: it was perfection. she had her old britney face. we had promoney, live performances, flawless fucking tour, flawless photoshoots, endless candids. i remember hating it at the time (not at first tho. i enjoyed it still but towards the end i fell apart) now i am falling apart during this era :gloria:  :crying1:

yesss FEMME FATALE ERA SLAYED so fucking hard  :crying1: it was perfection. she had her old britney face. we had promoney, live performances, flawless fucking tour, flawless photoshoots, endless candids. i remember hating it at the time (not at first tho. i enjoyed it still but towards the end i fell apart) now i am falling apart during this era :gloria:  :crying1:

This is always how it is ;) the eras are never really appreciated until the next era :) lol next era Britney Jean/Bj era will be praised just like this...... Maybe....... Lololol but I agree

:crying1: well, I'm not a bandwagon member, though.

I've loved FF from the start. I don't think it's her best work, but it's easily a fun fave of mine!! :awkward:

this tbh and it is even worse nowadays. she dissapeares off the face of the earth for the longest pieriods of time 

True :crying1:

Beginning of BJ era >>>>>

End <<<<<

Although her body is slammin', the era abruptly came to a stop, 2 singles, we never hear from her, and her "biggest fan" betrayed her and took down her biggest website :h8w8:

True :crying1:

Beginning of BJ era >>>>>

End <<<<<

Although her body is slammin', the era abruptly came to a stop, 2 singles, we never hear from her, and her "biggest fan" betrayed her and took down her biggest website :h8w8:

at least now we are blessed with all these candids and britney looking so flawless :crying1: this is one of my highlights of this era tbh 

True :bow:

The era just could have been her best and it flopped about when Perfume came out :crying1: no hate, I still love BJ!! :bj:

yea i still do not understand why. her promo ended abruptly. i bet she had a big plan with promoting this album but her anxiety might of pushed her to end it quick. cuz after that chatty man interview, she dissapeared. i think she felt she wasnt ready to b in public again. people can b really mean. i dont blame her. i wish we would of at least gotten at least some photoshoots or more fan letter like she used to write for us.  :crying1: i guess she ended up kinda going through a rly hard time in her life. plus it was her last album and she thought it would b ok. i mean the era didnt turn out to be a total dissaster so i think there is a lot of hope for the future. she just wasnt into it this era 

The music was A-1, but I'm not going to sit here and lie and say I wasn't let down by the performances (Starting off the era with the promo video for the GMA concert... dear lord, I'll never forget Man-ney :orangu:). Circus had set high expectations for me, even if she didn't dance hardcore, she was fearless. This was the first era where I've ever really seen Britney seem like she was almost nervous to perform (and with reviews on exhale like she was getting, who could blame her?) but it made me a little sad inside. When she performed, she didn't really seem like a Femme Fatale at all to me. But on the bright side, she gave us some of her best videos, and the songs were everywhere. I dare you to find someone who didn't have "I-I-I Wanna Go-o-o" or "Woah-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh" stuck in their head in 2011. And while I'm mentioning videos, I Wanna Go is always going to be remembered for that press conference. Anyway, it might not have been Prime-ney level, but it sure as hell was the most fun Britney era yet, and really, thats all it was meant to be- a fun, fearless (music wise), dance record.