Worst songs/ album tittles.

Jay.

Stars Dance  :drown:  :drown:  :drown: (The album is my life but seriously it so tacky and unoriginal) 

ARTPOP

Bangerz  (Who names their album after a sausage ? :orangu:)

All the unoriginal self-titled albums (Shakira., Demo, Britney Jean, Beyonce, Me. I Am Moo etc.) 

I love BANGERZ. :xf7: The album itself is amazing too. :xf7:

The one thing I don't like about Me. I am Mariah... is that she said everyone calls her the elusive chanteuse but nobody does so I was confused. :orangu:

But, yeah there are too many self album titles.

Kanye has an album titled The College Dropout. That's dumb. :drown: Artpop.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who read Titties instead of titles. :orangu:

Anywho:

-All of Nicki's albums post Pink Friday - "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" wtf get a new title.

-Janet's 20 YO. A- It's not really your 20th Anniversary. B- You're not 20 YO yourself... C- You've just come off a terrible era sales wise and the gp still isn't loving you again, do you really want to remind them how old you are? 

-Beyonce's Dangerously In Love, shoulda just went with Crazy In Love after the song.

-JT's Justified (I hate puns) and 20/20 Experince was stupid.

Just to name a few....

Don't tell me I'm the only one who read Titties instead of titles. :orangu:

Anywho:

-All of Nicki's albums post Pink Friday - "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded - The Re-Up" wtf get a new title.

-Janet's 20 YO. A- It's not really your 20th Anniversary. B- You're not 20 YO yourself... C- You've just come off a terrible era sales wise and the gp still isn't loving you again, do you really want to remind them how old you are? 

-Beyonce's Dangerously In Love, shoulda just went with Crazy In Love after the song.

-JT's Justified (I hate puns) and 20/20 Experince was stupid.

Just to name a few....

I also read TITTIES  :lolll:

• Like 1