What are your opinions on the Sims 4?

GlenCoco

i think so far they look great i like the new build mode and Create a sim mode, it looks fun and more free and real, i'm ok with the graphics but i don't see the coztumise option i think they took it out, and now we are stuff with certains color ... but who knows maybe there is 

i only hope there are no more fucking rabbit holes

and i can't wait tbh

I hope it has the thing that sims 2 had... where like....UGH how do I explain? Where if you played with a family, they actually progressed in the other saves. And you could visit other families and they'd be walking around and stuff. I never played sims 3 because of that stupid thing. Each save was a completely different game and the saves weren't merged. Do you even understand what I'm saying lol

• Like 1

I hope it has the thing that sims 2 had... where like....UGH how do I explain? Where if you played with a family, they actually progressed in the other saves. And you could visit other families and they'd be walking around and stuff. I never played sims 3 because of that stupid thing. Each save was a completely different game and the saves weren't merged. Do you even understand what I'm saying lol

:uhno:  no i didn't get it 

are you like talking like if you play in a house and time passes or you do something only the house gets affected but in the sims 3 all twon gets affected by the time and stuff?

are you like talking like if you play in a house and time passes or you do something only the house gets affected but in the sims 3 all twon gets affected by the time and stuff?

I really liked that about sims3. It was more realistic although it'd be annoying when I go to another house and they would have randomly spawned a baby.

Yeah, exactly. But isn't it the opposite? In sims 2, time kept moving for all the families. But in sims 3, only the house you're playing moves forward.

Looks good to me, but I think I like 3's graphics more. But that opinion can change after playing The Sims 4 :P

What I am the most excited about is the new sim creation. Because you can pretty much shape everything in this. New house building mode looks awesome too and maybe is easier as well. I mostly like to create sims and build houses than play the actual game, but when I am satisfied with the house and my sim, I concentrate to playing.

Can't wait this to come out! Release date in Europe is September 4th and that's my b'day too :yesplz:

YES YES YES I agree with all of this! Plus the layout of the neighborhood was much simpler in the sims 2, like it took me much longer to get the hang of sims 3 then it did with the 2nd one

Looking forward to it. I could never get into the Sims much (I had Sims 2) just bc I got bored with it and I didn't really see the point but I'm looking forward to trying out the Sims 4.

I'm really interested in the house builder because I've been looking for something like this online so I can make my dream house and plan stuff out. So I think it will be cool. :)

You could do that in Sims 3...! The option was just pretty hidden. You had to go to edit town and select something like "choose a new household" which was down at left if I'm remembering correctly. Then it was on the same save as your other family and they will progress and walk in the town etc. also :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk