What are all yer astrological signs?

Captain Morgan

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorpio- the most powerful sign :)

i think scorpios are the only people that can turn me on by being mean. i don't know how to describe... they do this thing. like if anyone else is mean i'd make them cry but when scorpios are mean, i actually feel the need to try to redeem myself? i don't know what i'm saying. my mom is  a scoprio

i think scorpios are the only people that can turn me on by being mean. i don't know how to describe... they do this thing. like if anyone else is mean i'd make them cry but when scorpios are mean, i actually feel the need to try to redeem myself? i don't know what i'm saying. my mom is  a scoprio

Ya betta :coffee: (I'm a scorpio)

Nope its Scorpio sorry, do your research :P I have friends who are professional astrologers and Google it too if you don't believe me. Leo is a powerful sun sign but not THE most powerful :)

Any sign can be powerful though. I know extremely successful scorpios and deadbeat ones too. There are losers and winners from each sign. Scorpio is the most intense if thats what you mean. But intensity does not instantly equate to success

what's the difference between moon and sun sign??

I'm cancer btw

They say sun sign is the intellectual side of you... like your actual traits. and moon sign is the emotional side of you. like how you emotionally react. For some people, moon sign shapes them even more than sun sign. There are moon sign calculators... here's one :)

http://www.lunarium.co.uk/moonsign/calculator.jsp