we're sorta in trouble

Supernatural

That's because the hype's over. Things have settled down a lil' bit and people are forgetting about fiasco that happened 2 weeks ago. Like I said, going and logging in to that place would be like spitting directly in Britney's face. That ain't her fan website anymore. It's ruined. And I don't wanna mess with garbage.

So, yeah, promote, tweet the news and keep on posting. I'll join you guys as soon as I get done with my entrance exam. We've just started having fun guys. Don't worry.

• Like 5

That's because the hype's over. Things have settled down a lil' bit and people are forgetting about fiasco that happened 2 weeks ago. Like I said, going and logging in to that place would be like spitting directly in Britney's face. That ain't her fan website anymore. It's ruined. And I don't wanna mess with garbage.

So, yeah, promote, tweet the news and keep on posting. I'll join you guys as soon as I get done with my entrance exam. We've just started having fun guys. Don't worry.

Aye!

:tbh: I refuse to discuss Britney on a non Britney fan forum. I think those people are just there out of habit.

As this place's content grows (the main page already has good content, it just needs to keep it up) people will come here slowly

Guest Not Here

No need to be rude to the people that do log in there. We can live in both places peacefully.

• Like 1
  • Mad 1

:tbh: I refuse to discuss Britney on a non Britney fan forum. I think those people are just there out of habit.

As this place's content grows (the main page already has good content, it just needs to keep it up) people will come here slowly

That's really why I'm on Exhale too.

Just simple habit.

And there's still people on there I like speaking to.

Whether or not it's a Britney board.  :idgitbh:

It's my decision whether or not I stay on a board, just because I like to venture in something out of habit, Free, doesn't mean I'm spitting in Britney's name, so that's some bullshit you're spewing.

:yesplz:

That's really why I'm on Exhale too.

Just simple habit.

And there's still people on there I like speaking to.

Whether or not it's a Britney board. :idgitbh:

It's my decision whether or not I stay on a board, just because I like to venture in something out of habit, Free, doesn't mean I'm spitting in Britney's name, so that's some bullshit you're spewing.

:yesplz:

This tbh
  • Like 1