DO NOT HELP JORDY GET EXFAIL BACK UP!

Mrs Jared Leto

I agree! Lara, don't do it! Remember how that midget made fun of you and even made an emote with your face? Even his little rodent team of moderators make fun of you. Let the website die! #letthefallofjordanhappen2014

The bullying, the emote, the pinned thread... he doesn't deserve shit. He's disgusting.

• Like 3

But i have to say this, Lara has a BIG heart, she is the nicest britney fan off all time, yeah she helped jordan the last time, she didn't even got a thenk you from him and well karma is a bitch look what Lara got after that Universe is so big now and full of people <3 , and lara what ever you dicede to do i support you! 

Jordan Karma is a BITCH

But i have to say this, Lara has a BIG heart, she is the nicest britney fan off all time, yeah she helped jordan the last time, she didn't even got a thenk you from him and well karma is a bitch look what Lara got after that Universe is so big now and full of people <3 , and lara what ever you dicede to do i support you! 

Jordan Karma is a BITCH

sorry but that power bottom hacked seoul and thats why they hacked exfail!

it's only a matter of time this his ass full of pure envy is hacking universe too.

SHE SHOULD NOT HELP HIM AGAIN!

he is a arrogant sod so dont help him lara after how bad he bullied you with the thread and emote and stuff so dont help the cyberbully. which he is one for doing it and his parents didn't bring him up to cyberbully or bully to that extent...UGHHH jordan just have a reality check and gtfo of this jealously it is soo not healthy to be jealous of anyone and one last thing his politeness needs to change cause when lara helped him last time where was the thankyou..guess..nowhere to be seen.so dont help him lara cause he is a freak and deserves all the karma he is gettin atm cause like my mom and dad say karma is a bitch and he deserves it for everything this year like trolls and that stubid pop fourm..so no dont help he needs to learn to cope with his own difficulties cause if  he dont he will not go anywhere in life if not. :xf1:   #LETEXFARTDIE2014  :overthis: