How did you guys come up with your names?

Dolce

mine was when i was on exhale or i think i was already on the other forum anyways, there was this girl called cidy and we both wated to raise our post counts, so we started a topic and we posted random stuff, so on the reply box next to it it was a option called disable smilies so i wrot it a lot and i said that would be a great username ... (cuz mine at that moment was LAME) and thats the story ...  :frenchy:

• Like 1

Italian is so pretty!

My favorite part in FTR is when she goes shopping and puts on a dress and randomly says

"I'm going to retire and become a lawyer, so that i can go to an office every day...My name is matilda :oh:

It just basically summarizes how Britney views life, both intricately & hilariously!

Well, my username suddenly came to my mind when I joined exhale 8 months ago.

One of my favorite songs of all time is womanizer and my favorite lyric is also "You say I'm crazy, I got your crazy"

So basically I decided to remove the "r", put all the words together and put it in CAPS, to make more impact.

And also because (You Drive Me) Crazy is my favorite song from BOMT. 

:)

When I started joining forums, I was big into Irish mythology. So I started using the username RagNaRoc. Both the RagNaRoc and Ragnarok are creatures and weapons from European mythology. Some of my friends began to call me 'Rag'. 

On another site, a bunch of athiest members started causing a lot of trouble. If you don't believe in God, that is fine by me. But these guys were causing a lot of crap for those who did, and then telling the admins that we were starting it. So I updated my stuff to 'Reverend RagNaRoc'. I had always planned to change it back after a while.

Sadly, the word "Rag" took on a new definition in my country. One that heavily contradicts my heritage and what I believe in. I struggled to think of any other user name that I liked. So I shortened it to 'The Reverend', as it had grown on me.

• Like 1

When I started joining forums, I was big into Irish mythology. So I started using the username RagNaRoc. Both the RagNaRoc and Ragnarok are creatures and weapons from European mythology. Some of my friends began to call me 'Rag'. 

On another site, a bunch of athiest members started causing a lot of trouble. If you don't believe in God, that is fine by me. But these guys were causing a lot of crap for those who did, and then telling the admins that we were starting it. So I updated my stuff to 'Reverend RagNaRoc'. I had always planned to change it back after a while.

Sadly, the word "Rag" took on a new definition in my country. One that heavily contradicts my heritage and what I believe in. I struggled to think of any other user name that I liked. So I shortened it to 'The Reverend', as it had grown on me.

Interesting, I had no idea about all of this tbh... :cutesmile:

• 2 weeks later...

@ I love the message in your signature. For real.

My user name is pretty simple. First part of my real name + my first surname.

chrisnajar is pretty much my universal user for anything I have: emails, online gaming identity, forum access, user name at Britney.com, Vigilant Citizen and pretty much anything that requires a user name. Anywhere you see it, it's me.

• 4 months later...