Little Monsters are actually that delusional

ItsNathanbitch

Don't I always? :reductive:

They're atrocious tbh. Gaga was kinda big during TF era then she was bigger during TFM era and then came BTW and it went downhill from there. Her music is good but she can't dance and she thinks she can. She looks like a clown onstage 90% of the time. She hasn't really done anything to revolutionize the music industry. What she does has already been done by Madonna, Cindy Lauper, David Bowie, Britney, etc.

You don't, actually :reductive:

Exactly, you've said pretty much what most people think. Like yeah, she does have some great songs and I do enjoy her music for the most part, but she comes across as so pretentious and her fan base make her out to be the best thing in music. Kind of like Beyonce fans (:reductive:). Her 'dancing' isn't even dancing tbh :orangu:

If you mean to say "a shittier version of Bad Romance," then yeah totally, I do get them teas. it's those synths she chooses

Everything about Judas is exactly like Bad Romance.

The beginning:

Ooohhhh caught in a bad romance

Ooohhhh I'm in love with Judas

Rah rah ah ah ah roma romama gaga

Judas juda ah Judas juda ah Judas gaga

And the chorus is virtually the same

I love GAGA not as much as Britney, but her music isn't bad she should go back to The Fame era and The Fame Monster era that's when she had some of her biggest hit's and she was good.  :mygawd:

But I think she's gonna die out in a couple years, maybe take a break then have a big comeback?  :xf1:

You don't, actually :reductive:

Exactly, you've said pretty much what most people think. Like yeah, she does have some great songs and I do enjoy her music for the most part, but she comes across as so pretentious and her fan base make her out to be the best thing in music. Kind of like Beyonce fans (:reductive:). Her 'dancing' isn't even dancing tbh :orangu:

Oh but I do :reductive:

I used to stan for her hard but then she became so full of herself and her fans are THE WORST fans ever tbh. Her career is pretty much over and she's only been in the industry for like 5 years.

I love GAGA not as much as Britney, but her music isn't bad she should go back to The Fame era and The Fame Monster era tthat's when she had some of her biggest hit's and she was good.  :mygawd:

But I think she's gonna die out in a couple years, maybe take a break then have a big comeback?  :xf1:

Yeah she does have some really great music. The Edge Of Glory is one of my favourite songs tbh :mhm:

But her fans completely overhype her when she's really not all that.

Leave out the big comeback if she's just going to keep making the same music over and over :mhm:

Oh but I do :reductive:

I used to stan for her hard but then she became so full of herself and her fans are THE WORST fans ever tbh. Her career is pretty much over and she's only been in the industry for like 5 years.

You do what? :reductive:

omg I completely forget what I said in a previous post when I reply to you :orangu:

I stanned during the BTW era but yeah her fans really ruined it for me tbh and I became suspicious of how she suddenly went from being a typical pop star singing about typical pop song things to suddenly someone who is passionate about gay rights and all that. How sad :reductive:

I kind of wish that Britney and Gaga would do a duet, maybe that'd settle everybody down  :P

Hearing them on the same track might make them equal or maybe one would be better than

the other you never know.  :uhno:

But I think Gaga should take a break she's been going non-stop since she's been out.  :overthis:

You do what? :reductive:

omg I completely forget what I said in a previous post when I reply to you :orangu:

I stanned during the BTW era but yeah her fans really ruined it for me tbh and I became suspicious of how she suddenly went from being a typical pop star singing about typical pop song things to suddenly someone who is passionate about gay rights and all that. How sad :reductive:

I'm not the only one :orangu:

I always start replying and then I have to go back and read because I forget what I am replying to :orangu:

Yeah I really think she used the whole gay rights thing as a way to gain fans and make it seem like she is doing something that has never been done before when when in fact people like Madonna, Judy Garland, Liza, Barbara Streisand, Boy George, Britney, and Cindy Lauper have all done that before :reductive:

I'm not the only one :orangu:

I always start replying and then I have to go back and read because I forget what I am replying to :orangu:

Yeah I really think she used the whole gay rights thing as a way to gain fans and make it seem like she is doing something that has never been done before when when in fact people like Madonna, Judy Garland, Liza, Barbara Streisand, Boy George, Britney, and Cindy Lauper have all done that before :reductive:

omg thank god I'm not alone :orangu::gloria:

I can never be bothered going back to read what I said though. The laziness is real :orangu:

Exactly, and it's never really felt like she's genuine tbh. I really feel as though she's just using her gay fans and exploiting them. 

I see no lies for once :reductive:

omg thank god I'm not alone :orangu::gloria:

I can never be bothered going back to read what I said though. The laziness is real :orangu:

Exactly, and it's never really felt like she's genuine tbh. I really feel as though she's just using her gay fans and exploiting them.

I see no lies for once :reductive:

Same here :gloria:

For once? I always tell the truth tho :reductive: