Little Monsters are actually that delusional

ItsNathanbitch

:teethless: Gaga has never had the succes Britney has. And Gaga's career is already dead declining  after 5 years.  :flop:

And I just can't at them actually thinking that Gaga is the Queen of Pop :orangu:

But I know right? Britney Jean may have 'flopped' which as Britney fans, we can admit. However she is 15 years into her career and did very little promo unlike a certain someone :queenflopga:

And I just can't at them actually thinking that Gaga is the Queen of Pop :orangu:

But I know right? Britney Jean may have 'flopped' which as Britney fans, we can admit. However she is 15 years into her career and did very little promo unlike a certain someone :queenflopga:

Gaga doesn't even come close  :o

Exactly! And Britney Jean isn't such a big flop. It sold twice as much as the new album of "best selling female artist ever" Mariah Carey  :zoomzoom:

'ARTPOP has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide, get your facts right. So then lets look how many albums Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Madonna, Shakira, etc sold with their latest record... oh yeah, still less than ARTPOP. Who has 2 tours with one earning $220 million the other one $190 million and is doing right now the third tour that will bring another +$100 million? Yeah, flop and over. Who is recognized by artists like Elton John and Tony Bennett? A Katy Perry? Get serious.'

Just wow, the hype this bitch put out for ChartFlop and it under performed like it did is tragic. Eminem dicked all over her effortlessly. X, Brit na d Madge have been around for billions of years and let's be real Work Bitch will be more remembered then applause, so yeahShe ain't selling tours the way she used to and she inflates sales like it's nothing. Tony Bennett and Elton John are boring hasbeens that no one checks for, never were the top of what they did, I mean tony is a poor mans Frank Sinatra. 

I thought I'd rip this delusional comment to shreads. :P

• Like 2

Gaga doesn't even come close  :o

Exactly! And Britney Jean isn't such a big flop. It sold twice as much as the new album of "best selling female artist ever" Mariah Carey  :zoomzoom:

She really doesn't :reductive:

And you're so right. It even still sold more than Lotus. So if BJ is a flop, what does it make those two albums then? :queenflopga:

'ARTPOP has sold more than 3 million copies worldwide, get your facts right. So then lets look how many albums Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Madonna, Shakira, etc sold with their latest record... oh yeah, still less than ARTPOP. Who has 2 tours with one earning $220 million the other one $190 million and is doing right now the third tour that will bring another +$100 million? Yeah, flop and over. Who is recognized by artists like Elton John and Tony Bennett? A Katy Perry? Get serious.'

Just wow, the hype this bitch put out for ChartFlop and it under performed like it did is tragic. Eminem dicked all over her effortlessly. X, Brit na d Madge have been around for billions of years and let's be real Work Bitch will be more remembered then applause, so yeahShe ain't selling tours the way she used to and she inflates sales like it's nothing. Tony Bennett and Elton John are boring hasbeens that no one checks for, never were the top of what they did, I mean tony is a poor mans Frank Sinatra. 

I thought I'd rip this delusional comment to shreads. :P

Don't forget that she's struggling to sell out shows on her current tour as well :queenflopga:

But I couldn't have said it better myself :queenflopga:

You're spilling some boiling hot tea for once :reductive:

But I know right? They really are the definition of delusional :orangu:

Don't I always? :reductive:

They're atrocious tbh. Gaga was kinda big during TF era then she was bigger during TFM era and then came BTW and it went downhill from there. Her music is good but she can't dance and she thinks she can. She looks like a clown onstage 90% of the time. She hasn't really done anything to revolutionize the music industry. What she does has already been done by Madonna, Cindy Lauper, David Bowie, Britney, etc.