I need twitter help

I Just Want More

Ok so I made a twitter account a few months ago just so that i could enter the BH swag contest which i ended up winning for an embarrassingly ugly neyde lookalike pic. One of my friends insisted that she get my username and follow me so now she is but I want my thing to be solely britney-related. We have a lot of friends in common so I dont want any of her friends seeing my posts if theyre all britney things. If i post something, will it show up on her wall or whatever for all her other followers to see? Thanks in advance :)

Just make your account private by going to http://www.twitter.com/settings/security and scrolling down and ticking off "Protect my tweets."

That way, no one but the people who you allow to follow you can see what you post on twitter. If you don't want your friend to follow you, you can't technically make them unfollow you after they've chosen to follow you on an open account, but you can block them by going to their profile and clicking on the gear icon and clicking block!

Long story short, unprotected tweets = anyone can see anything you tweet if they find your account (even if they don't have twitter), protected tweets = only your followers (but they still see everything you post), if someone is following you and you don't want them to see your tweets, block them!

Hope this helps! 

• Like 1

Just make your account private by going to http://www.twitter.com/settings/security and scrolling down and ticking off "Protect my tweets."

That way, no one but the people who you allow to follow you can see what you post on twitter. If you don't want your friend to follow you, you can't technically make them unfollow you after they've chosen to follow you on an open account, but you can block them by going to their profile and clicking on the gear icon and clicking block!

Long story short, unprotected tweets = anyone can see anything you tweet if they find your account (even if they don't have twitter), protected tweets = only your followers (but they still see everything you post), if someone is following you and you don't want them to see your tweets, block them!

Hope this helps! 

Omg thanks, this really helps :kisskiss:

Hope this helps!

This :) couldn't of said it any better