Me. I am Flopage...the Elusive Chart Success

ValetGirls

pink is such a mystery to me. i swear i never hear anything about her albums or ppl talking about her but she does so well.

She's under rated in America. I think, because she was never your typical girl, spoke her mind, went against the grain, and stayed true to herself, people just overlooked her. She wasn't the beautiful sex idol like britney, didn't quite have the over powering voice like christina, etc. This past album was her first ever #1 in America after her being around for over 15 years too. I think when she did the grammy performance, everyone finally realized she was beast mode. Also she has grown up and is a mom now, so her music is more fun now. Her concerts are outrageous. She does stuff that no other artist would ever dare to do. She is huge in Australia though, has records set for concerts and things over there. She is in my opinion the best all around performer there is. Has the voice, the look, the performance ability, she sings live, writes her own music, she's real, etc.. Her lyrics are amazing.