Most Romantic thing you have done for someone

Lsuboi89

There is a lot of sex topics, so figured i would try something different! What's the most romantic thing you have ever done for someone? 

Mine: 

I was hanging out with a guy for a few months, not all sexual at all.  He was from out of state! So he went on a business trip and told me he wanted me over as soon as he got back! Well Through the talking, he had told me, he hadn't had a home cooked meal in awhile, and never had a massage! So When he got back, I cooked him a homemade meal, and brought over a massage table, since my mama was a massage therapist, she taught me techniques for back massages! So I gave him a hour long full body massage! I thought it was romantic, could be cheesy lol. 

that is so sweet. he's a lucky dude to have you. i would think i died and went to heaven if a dude did that once for me, much less every time. 

i will like to see him saying thank you or giving back something, but now i'm giving up tbh! 

and some day you will get things like this .. very soon :) 

For my ex-BF I planned a whole surprise weekend for his birthday, on friday I made him his favourite food and prepared a bath for the 

two of us, I bought him his favourite movie and we watched it together.

Saturday we had a party with all our friends.

On sunday we didn´t make it out of bed

Good memories  :crying1:

And for my birthday he picked me up at college and brought me red roses (my favourite)  :crying1:

For my ex-BF I planned a whole surprise weekend for his birthday, on friday I made him his favourite food and prepared a bath for the 

two of us, I bought him his favourite movie and we watched it together.

Saturday we had a party with all our friends.

On sunday we didn´t make it out of bed

Good memories  :crying1:

And for my birthday he picked me up at college and brought me red roses (my favourite)  :crying1:

Aww shucks. that is too damn cute! y'all were both lucky to have each other! Personal touches are always the best. 

T'was horrible hahaha. One o' me life's biggest regrets. If I could undo it, i would in a heartbeat!

Damn, well at least the romantic effort on your part was good. I'm sure u learned something from it, so wasn't a total loss. They were the only one losing out. 

I found this bottle of pills at the store It looked something like this:
il_570xN.451565410_av1p.jpg
But they're not real pills. You can open each capsule which contains a tiny rolled up piece of blank paper which you can write on. My boyfriend and I were going to be apart cause I had to go to a different country for awhile so I spent the longest time writing messages on each individual paper. 100 of them. Took me fucking forever, you don't even know. Then I gave it to him at the airport right before I left with a prescription for him to "take" one pill a day. 

• Like 2

Damn, well at least the romantic effort on your part was good. I'm sure u learned something from it, so wasn't a total loss. They were the only one losing out. 

Yer absolutely right. I learned lots o' big lessons from that experience. He was n' still is the true loser. The only thing i lost is me virginity haahaha!

But they're not real pills. You can open each capsule which contains a tiny rolled up piece of blank paper which you can write on. My boyfriend and I were going to be apart cause I had to go to a different country for awhile so I spent the longest time writing messages on each individual paper. 100 of them. Took me fucking forever, you don't even know. Then I gave it to him at the airport right before I left with a prescription for him to "take" one pill a day. 

:crying1:                                                                :umomg:                                                                                 :crying1:

:umomg: :umomg: :umomg: 

:umomg:

:crying1:                                                                :umomg:                                                                                :crying1:

You give me faith that romance is still alive! That's probably one of the most amazing things i have ever heard.  :britney-agreedlol:

• Like 1

my boyfriend works at a bar and he works a lot and i skate at a rink near his work so every so often i bring him little surprises.

one day i bought him his favorite drink from starbucks and a cookie. and then i left a note on his windshield for him to find when he was done working.

i gave a ~note~ to his coworker the other day to give to him as a little surprise.

he loves that shit. haha