We need more members.

S.S.S

UNiverse 57 user(s) are browsing this forum

37 members, 17 guests, 2 anonymous users

S.S.S, Joe, BritneyJeanSpears, Mersades, Nathen., BritneyBitch10, Lubit_Funny, workbxxch, Veronica the witch, X-Ander, Brit_Love, dearbritney, BritneySpears, Francos, Bing (1), FallingWithoutWings, I_need_me, slavesnake, werkit89, Mine, mikeybreeze, Mojito, christina88, gabrielri11, jayjay1164, Term of Endearment, CorpseBride, kasavas, dammmnbritneygotabigass, ibritneyspears, Britney_Dorgas, BritmeyRussia, Andrés, LiaLovesGodney, CIRCUS, lafibiou, CashQueen, BritneyJean18, RodrigoNalerio, bonda, MartinFatale, onyx09

BreatheHeavy

43 members, 69 guests, 2 anonymous users

Guest blehh

Nah chill, it was just a middle of the day and ppl are doing things, not everyone is a nolifer, i myself was out today almost all day. Universe always has more members during the evening and night :tbh: 

UNiverse 57 user(s) are browsing this forum

37 members, 17 guests, 2 anonymous users

S.S.S, Joe, BritneyJeanSpears, Mersades, Nathen., BritneyBitch10, Lubit_Funny, workbxxch, Veronica the witch, X-Ander, Brit_Love, dearbritney, BritneySpears, Francos, Bing (1), FallingWithoutWings, I_need_me, slavesnake, werkit89, Mine, mikeybreeze, Mojito, christina88, gabrielri11, jayjay1164, Term of Endearment, CorpseBride, kasavas, dammmnbritneygotabigass, ibritneyspears, Britney_Dorgas, BritmeyRussia, Andrés, LiaLovesGodney, CIRCUS, lafibiou, CashQueen, BritneyJean18, RodrigoNalerio, bonda, MartinFatale, onyx09

BreatheHeavy

43 members, 69 guests, 2 anonymous users

jeah i agree u. im not the one who s complaining about any stuff but more members would be nice just to got mroe topics. i think im done with that this track is the best this performance is the best. etc. stuff

jeah i agree u. im not the one who s complaining about any stuff but more members would be nice just to got mroe topics. i think im done with that this track is the best this performance is the best. etc. stuff

:tbh:

but seriously, there's a quality community here. and the fact that we have equal, if not more, online members as Perezhale, which is a decade old, in about 2 weeks is staggering and testament to not only how badly shitdan fucked things up, but also the environment we all inhabit now.

Slay a bit Universe :bomt:

• Like 1

:tbh:

but seriously, there's a quality community here. and the fact that we have equal, if not more, online members as Perezhale, which is a decade old, in about 2 weeks is staggering and testament to not only how badly shitdan fucked things up, but also the environment we all inhabit now.

Slay a bit Universe :bomt:

i enjoy that theres less bashing ;)