Gay expenditure debate

David

Okay so who in a relationship (top or bottom) do you think should be paying for all the shit needed for some cute night-time anal play? I mean condoms, lube and whatever ya'll need, I know some of you might be into some weird kinky stuff like butt plugs and tails but let's not go there.

do you think the top should be paying for that stuff as it's his responsibility to treat that ass if he wants full time unlimited premium VIP access or do you think the bottom is gaining the pleasure of the godly dick in the area of happiness so therefore its bottom's responsibility to supply the top with all the necessary stuff such as lubricants?

discuss. 

• Like 1

Okay so who do you think should be paying for all the shit for some cute night-time anal play? I mean condoms, lube and whatever ya'll need, I know some of you might be into some weird kinky stuff like butt plugs and tails but let's not go there.

do you think the top should be paying for that stuff as it's his responsibility to treat that ass if he wants full time unlimited premium VIP access or do you think the bottom is gaining the pleasure of the godly dick in the area of happiness so therefore its bottom's responsibility to supply the top with all the necessary stuff such as lubricants?

discuss. 

What?  :lmaolol: omfg haha  :o

Both. If they live in two diff places, each be prepared at each other's house. If at the same place, take turns. One buy it the first, then the next. Lesbehonest, condoms and lube are not that expensive. I'm the bottom and I usually by condoms and lube, but I'm single so I do it to be prepared.

• Like 1

i'm a bottom & my boyfriend buys it for us. we've been together 5 years, so we pretty much just keep all our money together anyways, though. but i think the top should be buying lube & condoms. if they want to get some ass they need to be gentlemen & buy their prince whatever they need, tbh. 

• Like 2

I find your social stereotyping offensive tbh. You do realise AIDS and HIV are far more prevalent in straight couples than they are in gay couples nowadays right?

First of all I'm gay. So I'm pretty aware of the statistics. I help with aids events all the time due to friends that have caught it from believing that it's not going happen to them. As pictured in the film. The point of the movie is aids/hiv. Yes it's based on gays, but the whole topic overview was prevention of it. It even states in the movie that it was also an epidemic around the world and in Africa in the straight world. The point of my comment was that it is still stuff that exists, and even though there is huge steps in preventing it. The whole bareback, spit on it routine is still not exactly great advice. Also there is a ton of other things that can be caught that way too. So sorry you took offense. But it's not a stereotype when I watch amazing people have to live with things for the rest of their lives, for listening to advice which u just gave. But by all means, please continue to have it if u so like. :)

First of all I'm gay. So I'm pretty aware of the statistics. I help with aids events all the time due to friends that have caught it from believing that it's not going happen to them. As pictured in the film. The point of the movie is aids/hiv. Yes it's based on gays, but the whole topic overview was prevention of it. It even states in the movie that it was also an epidemic around the world and in Africa in the straight world. The point of my comment was that it is still stuff that exists, and even though there is huge steps in preventing it. The whole bareback, spit on it routine is still not exactly great advice. Also there is a ton of other things that can be caught that way too. So sorry you took offense. But it's not a stereotype when I watch amazing people have to live with things for the rest of their lives, for listening to advice which u just gave. But by all means, please continue to have it if u so like. :)

you took it too seriously tbf. if people bareback thats there decision but if they're committed, it is totally up to them what they do. me and my bf bareback, does that make us wrong? if you sleep around bareback, yeah you're asking for it, but he wasn't saying that was he. you just blew a comment right out of context. 

you took it too seriously tbf. if people bareback thats there decision but if they're committed, it is totally up to them what they do. me and my bf bareback, does that make us wrong? if you sleep around bareback, yeah you're asking for it, but he wasn't saying that was he. you just blew a comment right out of context.

Eh maybe so. Tends to happen. I tend to rant about issues when they hit close to home. Was simply stating I wasn't stereotyping the gay world when it's real life stuff going on. He asked if I knew that it was more common in straight couples. And I do. But doesn't Change the fact it's still in the gay world as well. It was all misunderstood from the beginning. Sorry if anyone got offended by my statement. Simply was saying it's an educational movie. Wasn't trying to accuse anyone. Sorry if it came across like that. I'm just going shut up now. Cause I feel like I'm just digging deeper in a hole. Practice safe sex young people. Good luck. Y'all have a good one.