VH1: Girl Gone Wild’ would be more successful if it was Britney’s song

News

John Shearer

“The Queen of Pop is too good for stale dance, which is exactly what Girl Gone Wild is – Madonna should create trends, not chase the other hand. And the most famous person for setting trends in music is Britney Spears, so her sexual voice would be the perfect combination for Girl Gone Wild”.

What do you think about this?

Thanks to BlackJack for this article.

http://britney-galaxy.com/vh1-girl-gone-wild-would-be-more-successful-if-it-was-britneys-song/'>
  • Like 4

I know! That would've been so cool! I'm still kinda upset that Madonna chose GAYL over GGW for the first MDNA single. Like, anyone should be able to tell it would've been the bigger hit. :orangu:

I know! MDNA Album is really good, but GAYL was not the right song...From my point of view she chose that song just because of Nicky and MIA, which where HUGE during that years... And whose could help her to have another MEGA hit.. GGW forever.

I know! MDNA Album is really good, but GAYL was not the right song...From my point of view she chose that song just because of Nicky and MIA, which where HUGE during that years... And whose could help her to have another MEGA hit.. GGW forever.

Yeah. That's what I'm thinking too. I didn't like Turn up the radio as a single either, though. It's an okay song, but I don't give a, I'm addicted, and masterpiece are 100x better. :crying5:

Yeah. That's what I'm thinking too. I didn't like Turn up the radio as a single either, though. It's an okay song, but I don't give a, I'm addicted, and masterpiece are 100x better. :crying5:

Turn Up The Radio was a basic song from my point of view, the beginning reminded me of Without You by David Guetta.. (Which made me angry because he recycled it for a Madonna song...) But the video is funny and enjoyable because of the fans thing.

A song that could have been a better song that GAYL was Love Spent, or Beautiful Killer, Olympia performance was really good and the intro slayed me :crying1:

Turn Up The Radio was a basic song from my point of view, the beginning reminded me of Without You by David Guetta.. (Which made me angry because he recycled it for a Madonna song...) But the video is funny and enjoyable because of the fans thing.

A song that could have been a better song that GAYL was Love Spent, or Beautiful Killer, Olympia performance was really good and the intro slayed me :crying1:

You are so right. :oya: There were just so many better single choices for that album. :crying4:

Wait so having Madonna do this, makes her chasing a trend but Britney, who he claims is the ultimate trend setter, doing this song is setting the trend? How does that make sense. If it's stale dance music, then it shouldn't matter who sings it. It will always be stale.

But I wish Britney did a duet on this track! :crying1:

GGW>>>>MATM

I need a fierce ass sexy duet between Madge and Brit again

Guest xCharming

I thought that Britney did it o.o

Because one day was a guy selling rare britney items and it was one of them  :crying1:

que cara? e o que ele estava vendendo? :gloria: